Catching The President At Night! @KMGE

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another one of my spotting topics! Night photography is something that I have gotten into recently and when I head both Air Force One and Air Force Two would be at my local Air Reserve Base the other night I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to go check it out! I am still new to night photography so the photos won’t be the best or the highest quality but I hope to get better soon!

First up we have a Dobbins ARB C130 resting on the ramp after dark! This was cool to get to see one of my local C130’s at night!

Next up we have some presidential Ospreys coming in! There were five of these all together and they looked absolutely incredible at night!

Next we have Marine One! Although we have tried to figure out which aircraft throughout the night had President Biden and VP Harris, we still are unsure. Many have said that VP Harris was onboard this aircraft though.

Next we have Air Force Two on its taxi out for departure! Unfortunately not a ton of light was near the aircraft when I took the pictures so the lighting isn’t great on it :/

And finally, the star of the show, Air Force One! I have caught AF1 two times previous to this so to finally get to photograph it at night was truly incredible!

Thanks for stopping by! I know these photos are nowhere near my normal photo quality but this is only my second time doing night photography so I am working on getting better! If you want to check out more of my work, you can follow me on Instagram @jackson.aviation

44 Likes

Damn, this is great

1 Like

Thank you! That’s definitely my favorite of all the Osprey pictures that I got!

1 Like

Nice shots!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Nice night photography, great shots! 👍🏽

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

These are soooo good!

1 Like

I’d call that the spot of a lifetime. Great catches!

2 Likes

Wow fantastic 😊

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Yeah it really was! Last time I went to Dobbins to spot the location I had I was kicked out of so I’m lucky they let me stay this time

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.