Cat found in LaGuardia ceiling 11 days after going missing

I’m sorry no one else did it and I had to

2 Likes

That joke was a CATastrophe. We all knew someone would crack that joke, and it had to be you. 😂

2 Likes

No one did 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Bringing back an old meme

2 Likes

The amount of puns in here is just hiss-terical. I mean litter-ally, who decided to come up with these paw-some jokes? I hope LaGuardia was playing some good meow-sic, I heard cats like that stuff. Although I must admit, human music is much in-fur-ior to some of the cat jams out there nowadays. I mean cat piano music? You have to be kitten me if you think there is something better than that! I wonder what other animals are living in airports around the world? The paw-sibilities are endless! I still think it’s rather claw-ful that a cat had to spend 11 days in such an airport! If i were a cat (dogs are better) I would spend my time in Changi airport or something!

In all seriousness, I hope you enjoyed my claw-ful puns. Now fur-real, the puns are all over! I thought the cats name was rather interesting! Muji is a cool name for a cat!

3 Likes

Those jokes must have been on the Expressway Visual because they flew right over my head

6 Likes

I heard that the Cat saw a photo of Newark in the LaGuardia terminal and immediately ran away scared, as we all would be

@Pingu

3 Likes

I love cats
Glad that the owner got their cat back

Apprently cuz security needs to scan the cage lol

1 Like

What really shocks me is how the cat managed to survive this long without food or water. Seems a lot impossible to me…

there were probably like rats in the ceiling or something lol