Casual Server Fun at LAX

Today at Los Angles airport(KLAX) every man and his dog was out, everything from a small Cessna 172 to a Airbus A380-800 was out. I was flying circles around KLAX doing touch and goes in my Qantas B787-9 on RWY 25R and noticed all the traffic when I watched the replay back from the ATC tower.

I was flying in the casual server at noon so I could see the taxi way and all the other planes my route was from KLAX to KLAX with callsign Qantas094.

Qantas A380-800s, Qantas B787-9 Dreamliner and American Airlines B737-800

Northwest Airlines Embraer 175 flying upside down

Qantas B787-9 Dreamliner, Qantas A380-800, Air Asia A330-200, EI AI Airlines B787-10 Dreamliner, American Airlines B737-800, Lufthansa A340-600, Air France A380-800, Delta Airlines A319-100, TAM B777-300ER, United Airlines B787-9 or 10 Dreamliner.

Qantas B787-9 Dreamliner about to make a touch and go and a Virgin Australia B777-300ER waiting for take-off at RWY 25R

Qantas B787-9 Dreamliner on final for RWY 25R and make a touch and go and Delta Airlines B737-800 also on final for RWY 25L

American Airlines B737-800 Astrojet taking-off with reverse thrust

British Airway B777-300ER and Aeroflot B777-300ER both landed on the same RWY together as well as a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 taking-off on the same RWY

Air France B787-10 Dreamliner taking-off vertically

Feel free to leave a like and a reply on how I can improve in the future

Have you checked out my first ever post? If not here is the link - World's Second Busiest Air Route

Also check out this video on YouTube that was made by @CollinFlys featuring one of my pictures - Controlling On The Expert Server - Infinite Flight

Which picture did you like the best?

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3
  • Picture 4
  • Picture 5
  • Picture 6
  • Picture 7
  • Picture 8

0 voters

All images are Copyright © 2019 by Qantas094. All rights reserved.

>A Smart Person is Always Learning

@Qantas094

18 Likes

Thats really funny. I once saw a Lufthansa A380 doing backflips over KJFK.

3 Likes

These are gold

1 Like

Casual Server Worthy!!!

2 Likes

So I saw the first picture and though oh wow people are actually being mature today how surprising and then I saw the second pic and was like oh nevermind here we go again. Lol

2 Likes

Passengers would’ve been light headed back towards KLAX in Pic 2

2 Likes

And that’s exactly why I never fly on casual…

2 Likes

i never knew you could put «Fun» and «casual server» in the same sentence…

Nice Pictures tho😂

4 Likes

Have you ever heard of casual airlines, they weren’t real good because they’re only casuals on that plane. On the other hand, expert airlines are way in front Over 1 billion dollars

2 Likes

And this is why i partly love casual server. It’s for those who are either learning the basics or just want to test the limits :)

2 Likes

Awesome photos nothing like lax on casual

1 Like

There sure isn’t anything else like it, but man this brings back memories. Like when I used to sign every post, it’s nice to take a trip down memory lane and see just the second post after the legend was born.

1 Like

Why do patterns in a 787? That’s what the GA planes are there for.

2 Likes

Dude I was grade one at the time, I didn’t know any better.

1 Like

I kind of feel sorry for all the grade ones that want to be professional because I always mess around on casual like this, nice pics anyway

2 Likes

Thanks mate, it’s hard to believe but I was one of the most respectful and professional acting grade ones since then I’ve achieved grade 5 without an Single violation and ghost.

2 Likes

Airfrance does not even have his/her flaps extended!

1 Like

I honestly didn’t even notice until you pointed it out.

1 Like

Typical Causal flying. Every man/women for him/her-self. 🤣

2 Likes

People also land while going 250 kts!

1 Like