"Cash me Ousside " Girl Kicked Off Flight

Firstly if you have no clue what the title is referring to allow me to jog your memory or enlighten you.

The ," Cash Me Ousside " girl has become a viral hit after her interview on the Dr Phil show after challenging the audience to a fight outside by using the catch phrase ," Cash Me Ousside, how about that ?" She quickly became a huge viral star in the form of memes and viral videos on You Tube. To get to the point she has been kicked off a Spirit flight , what do you think guys PR stunt or actual incident ?

Read the whole article that goes into some depth about the incident , keep in mind she is 13 …

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/2017/02/07/cash-me-ousside-kicked-off-flight/?utm_sourcemedium=OMAAT+Facebook

16 Likes

Lol , proves my point about people who fly Spirit ;)

10 Likes

And they say America doesn’t need made great again…

8 Likes

I think when ever an internet star gets kicked off its a publicity stunt. There a cases when it is not but generally I hold to this idea

5 Likes

She and Spirit would go well…I’m afraid for other airlines she will now fly.

2 Likes

Frontier is next. =D

1 Like

Good gosh please no…

5 Likes

Rumor has it she is a brand ambassador for Spirt or should i say Frontier ;)

1 Like

Oh please yes, love drama

2 Likes

After Frontier she’ll move on to Allegiant.

1 Like

And this is why I fly private.

5 Likes

Sorry @cleipelt Ryanair is not considered private anymore …

6 Likes

Danielle, her mom, and the other passenger have all been banned from Spirit for life, which is sort of sad, because it means they’ll soon be flying other airlines as well.

Hahhahahahahhaha cries

7 Likes

There have been a lot of things like this lately.

1 Like

Sooo, Spirit cashed her outside. Good.

10 Likes

This is more a regular/TL3 party , should of placed it in the lounge 😎

1 Like

Cash me ousside how bah dah

3 Likes

Seems fitting that someone with such low vocabulary would fly a such low quality airline.

Why the hell was this even made into a meme?

4 Likes

She should have also been kicked off the Doctor Phil show and the face of the earth too!

Good job Spirit Airlines. 👏🏻

1 Like

What a nonce. Should’ve stuck the three of them in the cargo hold and see how the “Spirit” is then…

3 Likes