Carribean Airlines 737 MAX 8 9Y-CAL

Carribean Airlines 737 MAX 8 9Y-CAL

About Carribean Airlines

Caribbean Airlines Limited is the state-owned airline and flag carrier of Trinidad and Tobago. The airline is also the flag carrier of Jamaica and Guyana. From Wikipedia

About Boeing

The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services. From Wikipedia

https://seekvectorlogo.com/boeing-vector-logo/

About the Boeing 737 MAX

The Boeing 737 MAX is the fourth generation of Boeing 737, a narrow-body airliner manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. It succeeds the Boeing 737 Next Generation and competes with the Airbus A320neo family.

Other Notes:

Leased, Not been delivered since May 13th 2021, and has no official routes.

My first question is. Did Caribbean Airlines roll out a new livery? Because I love it!

2 Likes

Yep. Quite a bit ago. So far the only plane that has it that is in operation is 9Y-TTI, an ATR-72.

2 Likes

It looks great on the Max!😎

1 Like

Holy jeez, that livery is beautiful! Such a nice aircraft to have it on, if the MAX is included in a future update will definetly be voting!

1 Like

honestly the older livery was better looking

3 Likes

mmm for me it felt a tiny bit too artistic

Trinidad is the base for CAL and im from there and personally idk why they did this cause im gonna miss the humming birdπŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

Maybe to catch up with modern standards?

And what is the modern standards?

Refreshed liveries for aircraft, besides, the humming bird is still on the MAX it is in different colors

2 Likes

9Y-CAL almost out!

That is a very colourful new livery - I like it.

1 Like

Yea, it’s nice

Yesterday, Caribbean Airlines Launched its first revenue flight with the 737 MAX 8 From Port Of Spain To Kingston, Jamaica.

Such a beautiful livery πŸ’œπŸŒΊπŸŒ΄πŸπŸ–
Hopefully we get the 737 MAX and this beautiful livery to πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ¦œπŸ¦©

2 Likes

Map Of The Current 737 MAX 8 Routes Operated By Caribbean Airlines As Of January 27th, 2021.

1 Like

this livery never fails to impress!

1 Like

The MAX is not planned at this time. In an effort to preserve precious votes this topic is closed. If development is confirmed at a later date, livery requests for that aircraft will be permitted.

This feature request has been closed and all votes returned to their users so that they can be used to vote on other features they would like to see in-app.