Caribbean Prop Hop FNF - 8 January

IMPORTANT FNF INFORMATION

Do you have what it takes to do a touch and go at the world’s shortest runway? Do you have the skills to fly low and fast? Will you remain calm when visibility is severely reduced as your Master Warning sounds? We will find out during this week’s Friday Night Flight, The Caribbean Prop Hop!

Infinite Flight Event Procedures are in place to provide an organized and realistic experience. This is a prop aircraft and event procedure route only, which will be strictly enforced by ghosting on the Friday Night Flight Server.

Keep it realistic, follow the procedures, and stay tuned for the official FNF event post!

EDIT: THIS EVENT WILL NOW TAKE PLACE ON THE “FRIDAY NIGHT FLIGHT SERVER” for Advanced users. Ghosting and Server requirements will be the same as the Advanced Server.

30 Likes

Awesome work Tyler! Can’t wait to be there :)

2 Likes

I’m pumped for this one.

1 Like

@Maxmustang, this is for you! :)

5 Likes

Island hopping with props? Sounds fun!

1 Like

Saba!

Love that airport. Th mountain that comes in the way of final approach makes it the best in the Caribbean IMO (As of now).

3 Likes

I’ll be there!

1 Like

Totally agree! With a good crosswind, you really have to plan that turn so it doesn’t sweep you into the side of the mountain.

3 Likes

@Tyler_Shelton… Max Sez. Thanks for the memory! Based on the Wx gonna try this one in the “D” first hop. Sure would like to have spot elevations on the chart. The inundating terrain enroute in the scud will be a killer. Gonna check the sectional for the low level segments, knowing you, dimes will get you dollars some will be over an island land mass in low Vis! “Do good work”

3 Likes

Yay. Just got the Caribbean region

Do I have to follow the flight plan? Can I just hop throughout the airports I want?

If you’re utilizing the “Friday Night Flight Server”, you must follow the flight plan, no exceptions.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’ll try to make it for a sortie in the Spit. If it’s looking windy for the arrival I might do a slow ride in the Super D instead.

1 Like

Might pop in !

Is it an all day thing ?

1 Like

Check the NOTAM, shows times :)

2 Likes

But what about all those other airports?! Can I do my own leg on the way back?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The noise in the queue is amazing :)

1 Like