Caribbean Airlines Virtual | The Warmth of the Islands | Official Thread 2021

Copy of Copy of Copy of Add a heading

Caribbean Airlines Virtual Official Thread 2021

ifvarbapproved

IFVARB || WEBSITE || INSTAGRAM || APPLY

Refounded in December 2020 by @Patrick_Sterling_Jr, Caribbean Airlines Virtual is made to bring the warmth of the Islands to IF by creating a realistic yet fun environment for pilots and aviation enthusiasts

Here at Caribbean Virtual, we strive to give pilots a fun and warm environment, giving them a reason to fly. We want to bring the Caribbean back to the community with events, challenges and a generally warm and friendly atmosphere of Caribbean culture and aviation.

Good day guys, @Patrick_Sterling_Jr here. At Caribbean Virtual, we want our pilots to know what it means to be flying Caribbean. Lately, IF hasn’t seen the wonderful buzz of the hummingbird, but we are here come back, brighter, louder, better. As a Caribbean born, I have always felt pride in seeing the hummingbird take flight, bringing the warmth of the islands anywhere they go. It is time for us to fly; Join us in letting the flight sim world experience The Warmth of the Islands

Our Operations are hosted by a small team of Staff, led by the CEO @Patrick_Sterling_Jr, managing the VAs routes, team, ranks, pilots, codeshares, aircraft and overall operations within the VA.

Communication

20210719_184519
Our Discord server is used as the official means of communication for pilots exclusively within the VA and is managed by our staff, ensuring all the rules are adhered to in compliance with the rules of the IFVARB

Ranks
Rank Hours
NEW RECRUIT (Pre Phase)
First Officer III 0
First Officer II 10
First Officer I 25
Captain III 45
Captain II 55
Captain I 70
Senior Captain II 100
Senior Captain I 350
Awards
Award Requirements
Silver Award 500 hours
Gold Award 850 hours
Platinum Award 1000 hours
Talawah Award 1500 hours/200 hours of codeshare flights
Red Steel Award 2500 hours/350hours of codeshare flights
Trident Award 3500hours/500 hours of codeshare flights
Grand Caribbean Award 5000 hours/1000 hours of codeshare flying
Disclaimer

Ranks and Awards are subject to change
Awards feature special benefits for users who receive them
Awardees are eligible to become executives and mentors within the VA
Communication within the VA is only exclusive to Discord and must adhere to the rules of the IFVARB

Position Username Name
Chief Executive Officer @Patrick_Sterling_Jr Patrick
Chief Operations Officer Reserved -
Head of Internal Affairs Vacant -
Head of Public Relations Vacant -
Chief Pilot Vacant -
Routes Manager Vacant -
Fleet Manager Vacant -
Events Manager Vacant -

Want to join our staff team? send us a message or apply HERE and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can! It is recommended that you become a pilot first and/or review the requirements on our website

Aircraft Livery Rank
Cirrus SR-22 Private NEW RECRUIT
TBM-930 Sea Blue First Officer III
DHC-8 Q-400 Bombardier First Officer II
Boeing 737-800 Caribbean Airlines First Officer I
Aircrafts

Cirrus SR-22
ezgif-7-06341ded893a

TBM-930
ezgif-7-dbf855785a5c

DHC-8 Q-400
ezgif-7-c074c968e189

Boeing 737-800
ezgif-7-8b3eadff5ca1

Ranging from our four hubs, we fly to a range of destinations in and around the Americas. Whether a short hop to the next island or a long route to the next Continent, there is always a place to fly with us. Check out our destination map!
Our hubs include:
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad (TTPP)

Piarco International Airport

airport_3-2
Credit

Kingston, Jamaica (MKJP)

Norman Manley International Airport

Credit

Montego Bay, Jamaica (MKJS)

Sangster International Airport

Sangster International
Credit

Bridgetown, Barbados (TBPB)

Grantley Adams International Airport

Credit

Stay Tuned for our exciting events/updates coming up for this Virtual Airline in the coming weeks!

Event Expected Date
Launch Event 06.08.21
Introduction of Codeshares 13.08.21
Trinidad Independence Day Event 31.08.21
Fleet/Routes Update 05.08.21

Interested in Joining? Apply HERE today and we will get back to you as soon as we can! We hope to have you flying with us soon!

Application Requirements

Must be at least 13 years of age
Must have a Valid IFC account
Must have an active Infinite Flight PRO Subscription
Must be at least Grade 3 in Infinite Flight

Disclaimer

All applicants must meet the set requirements
Applicants must be able to pass a written and flying ability evaluation before being admitted as a pilot
All applicants go through a background check before the application is approved
If an applicant is Blacklisted or Flagged for any reason by the IFC, their application will be terminated

Extras

Interested in a Codeshare Agreement? send us a direct message through the IFC, Discord or email us at caribbeanvirtual1@gmail.com and we will respond as soon as we can! We hope to partner with you soon!

THIS IS A VIRTUAL AIRLINE WHICH OPERATES SOLELY WITHIN INFINITE FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE REAL CARIBBEAN AIRLINES. ALL INFORMATION INCLUDING MEDIA, POSTS, ETC. USED BY CARIBBEAN AIRLINES VIRTUAL BELONG TO CARIBBEAN AIRLINES VIRTUAL AND ARE NOT BE USED BY ANYONE ELSE

“Flying isn’t just a way of travel, but a way of life”

-Patrick Sterling Jr.

11 Likes

Just applied!! I can’t wait to fly for this new VA!!

2 Likes

This is amazing! Love how yall went with their new theme, hopefully one day IF will add the new livery. I will deffinately join once I get back a subscription because im from Trinidad and the only aircraft I fly is the 7378 CAL Livery in the Caribbean region.

2 Likes

On Behalf of AppleJet Virtual we would love to welcome u here to the VA world!!!
Congratulations
Sam N. APJT Virtual
Co-CEO/COO

3 Likes