Caribbean airlines 767-300

When i searched for these topics its old so

this is caribbean airlines 767…before people say its retired…remember there are other retired liveries in the game.
Caribbean airlines uses the 738/max and Atr so it would be nice to see the 767 have it as there is only one plane with this livery in the game

The reason i changed my callsign from Caribbean 247 to I-LEVI is because it looks weird having a certain callsign then using another airline and it wont be fun using the 737 everytime. Other than that this is a beautiful livery and i would love if this could be added in the future

i love the way this looks! the caribbean airlines are underrated and un heard of i. the game.

1 Like

This is very true as the bases of this airline is trinidad (my home) and jamaica a lot of people doesnt know/like it

2 Likes

Technically there’s a duplicate thread…but I don’t know if you want to flag it or something…

Well thats why i said the topics i searched for was a bit old thats why i made a new one

It’s always better to receive permission prior to posting in these scenarios, but that’s between you the moderators, I won’t bother.

Should i flag it?