Caribbean airlines 767-300

When i searched for these topics its old so

this is caribbean airlines 767…before people say its retired…remember there are other retired liveries in the game.
Caribbean airlines uses the 738/max and Atr so it would be nice to see the 767 have it as there is only one plane with this livery in the game

The reason i changed my callsign from Caribbean 247 to I-LEVI is because it looks weird having a certain callsign then using another airline and it wont be fun using the 737 everytime. Other than that this is a beautiful livery and i would love if this could be added in the future

i love the way this looks! the caribbean airlines are underrated and un heard of i. the game.

This is very true as the bases of this airline is trinidad (my home) and jamaica a lot of people doesnt know/like it

1 Like

Technically there’s a duplicate thread…but I don’t know if you want to flag it or something…

Well thats why i said the topics i searched for was a bit old thats why i made a new one

It’s always better to receive permission prior to posting in these scenarios, but that’s between you the moderators, I won’t bother.

Should i flag it?