Cargolux Virtual | You name it, we fly it

Welcome to Cargolux Virtual

65C9A04F-4004-4F82-ACF1-DCFB740B686B

You name it, we fly it

Website | Apply Today | IFVARB

About Us

Cargolux Virtual may be one of the newest additions to the Infinite Flight community, but that doesn’t stop us from aiming high. Here at Cargolux Virtual, we strive in realism, whether its following real life traffic patterns or just flying routes based off of real life timetables, we have it all.

Why Us

Here at Cargolux Virtual we have everything you could ask for in a Virtual Airline, a Crew Center, a website, a route database, you name it. We offer a state-of-the-art Crew Center where you can find routes, track your earnings, view your rank and much, much more. We use Slack for all our communications as we know many of our pilots will be used to that and will use it for other Virtual Airlines they may be in. We also offer an extensive route database containing over 800 routes (more to come) and serving over 250 different destinations serving 6 continents, we also offer codeshare routes including LuxAir and Nippon Cargo.

Our Fleet

For more information about our fleet, visit the about page on our website or click here

Cargolux

Boeing 747-8F (B748F)
The Boeing 747-8 is a wide body, four-engine aircraft made by Boeing in November of 2005. Its unique hump has earned it its nickname Jumbo Jet. The Aircraft’s 68 meter wingspan gives it its Category F rating, giving it a much better fuel burn than its processor, the 747-400.

Codeshare Fleet

LuxAir

Dash-8 Q400 (DH8D)
The De Havilland Canada Dash-8 Q400, often known as Dash-8, introduced by De Havilland Canada in November of 1997, is possibly one of the most iconic short haul aircraft.

Boeing 737-700
The 737-700, part of the next generation 737 series, a narrow body aircraft carrying 89 PAX on LuxAir’s short and long haul routes.

Apply Today

Requirements:
Be 13 years of age or older.
Be Grade 3 or higher.
Have a valid Infinite Flight Community (IFC) account.
Have a valid Infinite Flight Pro Subscription.
Have a minimum of 75 flight hours on Infinite Flight.
Have a maximum of 40 violations in 1 year and 2 ghosts in 1 years.
Have a minimum of 15 landings in the last 90 days.

Feel you have what it takes?
Apply Here

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response (may be sooner)

Once you have applied you will receive to our official Slack server where you can chat to your fellow pilots. Once in the server you will be required to fly a short flight (less than one hour) and send it in to your current mentor, if you pass you will be given access to our crew centre and be able to fly and log flights, if you do not pass you will be given 3 more attempts for your checkflight and if you do not pass those you may be removed from Cargolux Virtual.

Staff Postitions

Want to apply for a staff position at Cargolux Virtual?

Senior Leadership Team (SLT)

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - @Vince
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER - @oskapew
HEAD OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS - @dreadjack888
HR MANAGER - @Jrpilot5
HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS - @Hari

Junior Leadership Team (JLT)

WEBSITE DEVELOPER -
FLIGHT SUPERVISOR - @SimCaptain
FLIGHT SUPERVISOR - @Raquis
RECRUITER -
RECRUITER -
EVENTS TEAM - @Mar350
EVENTS TEAM -
MEDIA TEAM - @Edoardo_C
MEDIA TEAM -
MENTOR - @Edoardo_C
MENTOR -

If you want to apply for any of these positions contact me Vince (@Vince) or Gabriel (@Oskapew), for a more advanced page of staff click here. If left blank the position should be open.

39 Likes

Awesome to see another cargo VA. Well done.

2 Likes

Nice thread!

2 Likes

Very nice thread. Awesome cargo airline! Wish you all the best, keep it up 👍

Ps. Look at the private messages

2 Likes

We are now sponsoring the CYYZ flyout, you can find it at Saturday Night Flyout From the 6ix! @ CYYZ 302300ZMAY20

4 Likes

Looks like an incredible thread, congratulations on approval!

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it

1 Like

Daaaang, nice work @anon77793723!! Can’t wait to get this up and running!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic thread! Just applied! Can’t wait to fly with you guys in the future!

2 Likes

Great to see another cargo VA, best of luck for the future @anon61973336

3 Likes

And this time, yes we actually are IFVARB approved 😂

1 Like

Also, You fly a full scale replica of the 747? Because I ordered mine 2 years ago still didnt get it.

3 Likes

Happy to be part of this VA!

1 Like

Awesome! I was part of one that was forming and then that crumbled. I’ll be glad to be part of this one though! I’ll apply when I get the chance :)

3 Likes

Bonjour/Bonsoir cargolux team,

First of all congratulations on getting apporved and I’m looking forward to see you guys covering IF skies with bustling B747-8F.

Have applied and looking forward to meeting the team.

tout le meilleur pour votre avenir!

1 Like

Thanks, we just replied to your application, sorry if there was a delay.

Vince (CEO)

Congrats!
Great to see other cargo VA!

1 Like

The Cargo VA,it’s interesting!

1 Like

I’ll be applying when I get Grade 3 again on Friday (got ghosted because my internet went out and aircraft disappeared)

3 Likes

Looking forward to it!

• Eddie (CLXVA Mentor)