Cargolux Virtual! "You name it, We fly it" Now with more codeshares! 2020 Thread

That was such kind words Adrian we were so happy to have been around the IFC and I look forward to flying again and seeing you in the skies!

1 Like

I’m really sad to see you guys shut down, But as a VA CEO, I understand, It’s not easy at all :/

1 Like

Apologies for hearing about your current situation. It is indeed a shame that this VA has been run down after a previous incident. I hope to one day see members in the skies as it would be a real shame to see you part ways.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear that a good VA leave us

1 Like

Thank you Hussian. It was a great experience but sometimes you have to know when the time has come

1 Like

I’m sure it was you Ruan, you always spell my name wrong 😂

Thank you! we enjoyed running it after Vince but like I said to Hussian we should know when we have to shut down and we figured that out. We feel so bad leaving the CLXVA name.

1 Like

Hmmmmm we will never know :)

1 Like

Thank you so much for the words!

1 Like

To @Cargolux_Virtual ,

I’m sad about this news, I was part of CLXVA in the beginning with Vince and everything was going well until he completely messed up, I didn’t understand his change of behavior, that’s why when Vince became like that I left and cut off all contact with CLXVA. But it’s hard for me to hear that today CLXVA is closing those doors.

I wish you happiness in the future and hope to see CLXVA back on its feet one day.

Baptiste D.

Old callsign pilot : CLXVA045

2 Likes

I remember you! Yep Vince lost it towards the end and they big of a shake-up wasn’t good for us and we couldn’t really fully recover. We are so grateful to have had you as a pilot!

1 Like

Hey, @Cargolux_Virtual!

The @MalaysiaAirlinesVA staff team would like to wish all the CLXVA team all the best in the future. We’re sad to see yet another VA go! :(

2 Likes

Thank you so much Malaysia Airlines Virtual! We are also extremely sad to leave the VA world but hope to bump into one of your pilots in the sky!

Ruan
Cargolux Virtual Staff

2 Likes

Sad to see another va leave

2 Likes

So sad to see another VA leave I will miss you Ruan & Jack you both have been amazing 🥺

1 Like

Hey Guy, I was so happy to see a Cargolux post to come to find out its officially over 😔 but I would like to give a big thanks to the entrie staff for what they done. I would also like to thank them for a chance to run there media page. I will never forget you guys!! #HugeNoFloties
#OLDCALLSIGN(CLXVA007)
#CLXVAFOREVER

1 Like

It is sad to see a partner leave. Your codeshares will live in our VA as long as possible in remembrance of the dedication and hard work the CLXVA staff put in each and every day. We at CAVA want to give a personal thank you to Ruan and Jack for their service to the VA community.

10 Likes

Was CLXVA taken down from Copyright?

No, Copyright wasn’t a reason

1 Like