Cargo Shots from @KPDX Spots

Hello fellow spotters and av-geeks! I have a request that you simply glimpse at these three photographs and let me know if you feel the crop is much more suitable? Recently, I posted some photographs and received feedback that the cropping was less than ideal and I am trying to process my photographs for more enjoyment by others.

So, here are three Cargo hauling heavies out of KPDX! All three were shot in less than ideal light conditions but they received their frame in history.

40 Likes

Nice! Love the MD-11.😀

1 Like

Nice! I love how the reflection on the ATR 42 looks like the reflection that water makes.

4 Likes

I really like the first one, well done!

1 Like

Great job with that FedEx MD-11 🤩

1 Like

WOW!! That first one is amazing, the water looks is nice.

1 Like

Great shots man!
From a technical standpoint, the ATR is pretty backlit, while the other two are a touch toplit, but still acceptable. Cropping is pretty good too!
I can’t wait to see what other shots you produce!

2 Likes

I’m going to perform some selfish self-promotion here and invite each of you to come fly around KPDX on Training, because… why not :)

@Mr-plane-guy1 @Armani_B @Sashaz55 @Pingu @KindaTartySliceOfPie

You can read all the details on my most recent post on my extremely low-technology but very well organized ATC Tracking Thread. I would appreciate it! Cheers.

2 Likes

I would, but I’m helping with dinner. Sorry!😣

1 Like

You were the targeted audience of one for these! The crops are sometimes my most difficult challenge as the photographs still have much more to them. However, thank you for the pro-tip on heal tool in Lr. Upon using the visualize spots tool; changer…

Cheers! And see previous post… you’re invited too! :)

1 Like

The ATR looks fantastic in my opinion I am also a fan of the other two. I think you are very lucky to see the ATR I’ve only seen it turning downwind as a I walk home from school.

1 Like

HELLO pingu brother 🤠

2 Likes

Nice Shots

1 Like

Nice Photos!

Damn man. That’s awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.