Cargo Routes

Can someone give me a good cargo route to fly today?

4 Likes

You can always give Fedex a go. I attached a Memphis route map

And here’s one for UPS. Don’t forget that there is also a recent #blog article about flight routes too (although it’s for commercial)

2 Likes

I think airportia has some good info that you may need for a good flight.

1 Like

If you’re looking for something VERY short (~20 mins), UPS flies a 757 from KBDL to KPVD!

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ll find one shortly then!

I’ll be sure to check that one out

1 Like

Glad to hear! If you ever want to do pattern work or a flight with ATC on training server, just PM me and I will hop into the tower! I’m an aspiring IFATC member, but I need more operations before I can apply!

Alright sounds good

1 Like

Anchorage (PANC) to Tokyo (RJAA) is a nice route very nice Alaskan Scenery

KORD to PANC is another nice route.

1 Like

Sounds nice! Will definitely do this one tomorrow. Don’t have enough time today :)

1 Like

Any route out of Anchorage.

Examples

FedEx 777F PANC-KMEM
UPS MD-11F PANC-KSDF
Korean 777F PANC-RKSI

There are many more, but I won’t list them all.

2 Likes

If your into B747s Fly out of Luxembourg as Cargolux, Lots of routes from there

1 Like

Los Angeles to Seoul on American Airlines’ 787-9. This cargo-only flight exists now.

Dallas/Fort Worth to Dublin on the American 777-300ER as well.

1 Like

UPS KSDF - KMIA is one of my favorites to watch fly into my hometown. I also love flying KMIA - SKBO as a UPS route too. Those mountains on approach are spectacular.

1 Like

Well I was in FedEx VA, so I’ve done a ton of cargo flights. I liked long ones with the 77F, such as KIX-IND, PVG-MEM, LAX-HND.
If you’re up for a challenge, fly the MD-11F. I’d recommend HNL-SYD. I’ve flown all of these routes. You can see the rest of my FedEx flights here.
Hope this helped!

Thank you everyone for the recommendations! I’m gonna do all of these as they sound amazing and I am doing more cargo flights since passenger flights aren’t as active right now. :)

1 Like

MEM-KIX, FedEx 777F

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.