Cargo Or Passenger Aircraft In IF?

My favourite type of aircraft will be cargo aircraft. :)

I like to see you’re guys opinions

3 Likes

Are you talking about IF or real life?

1 Like

Presumably IF since this is in #live - I would say cargo - because the CargoLux 748 livery is my fav livery ever.

2 Likes

But they can’t post in the #real-world-aviation because they are only TL1 (Basic User).

1 Like

Anyway forgetting about category it’s passenger any day

1 Like

Cargo for me in real life and on IF. Cargo doesn’t moan :D

4 Likes

Passenger by a mile. Far more interesting to me!

1 Like

Cargo for me to be honest, I’ve never really been a fan of people. If I had an option to transport animals then I’d go for it.

4 Likes

Hello, yes I’m talking about in IF, I did edit the title to make things easier. Sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like

I love both!

• Cargo: More linked flying around the world
  • Passenger: Fly to destination and back

Cargo planes don’t have passengers in the airplane. (Maybe 1-20 or so)

A passenger plane is able to have both 😏.

I prefer passenger aircraft though but yea I don’t care about passenger or cargo. They can both fly at least.

Both 😁 777F and airliners 👍🏻👌🏻

I like passenger tbh ✈

passenger all day in IF and cargo irl because i dont want to hear people complain

1 Like

I love cargo because for me it takes away some weight of passengers. And with cargo I could have fun such as saying “I’m going to take a Rolls Royce Engine”.

1 Like

Depends on how I am feeling, If I don’t want to wait and line up and get in the traffic jam that is the KLAX Terminals I would do cargo.

3 Likes

I like both 😉

2 Likes

Cargo The MD-11F is a thick boi

3 Likes

Passenger, because I like the feeling of bringing people to their destination. Even if they are completely fake and virtual. They also live in a simulation, but that’s kinda dark…

3 Likes

And also why do you like the Cargo/Passenger variant.