Cargo KMEM TK_ARMY ATC Tracking Thread [OPEN ]

Good day I will controlling ground and tower at KMEM today please review the below NOTAMS and I look forward to providing excellent customer service to all pilots

RWYs 18C 18L 18R 09 use for all arriving and departing traffic
pattern work allowed i am learning it to
I will be open for 1:00 hours
Also Enjoy
Plz Be Good An be a Good Pilot
Thank you Good Day
COME IN YOUR CARGO PLANE LIKE FEDX

You already have an ATC tracking thread, you don’t need to open a new one each time. Just update the tittle in your other one :)

1 Like

OK Thanks i will do that more

1 Like

Just about to spawn. My Home airport!!!

1 Like

Its a Great Airport ))

Hello Guys i love the people joining enjoy New Zealand

Thank you guys who join we had 7 planes take off an i will do this more to make new zealand busy Also IF should bring a Air New Zealand Dash 8

I am also happy becuase i look at Live Flight an New Zealand Look Busy Tower and ground are now Closed Good Day

Thank you for your service. Some really great controlling. I’m not sure what that 777 was doing? Good stuff!

1 Like

Thank you Man Good Take Off an a good pilot also i am not sure what the 777 was doing Thanks

Good day I will controlling ground and tower at NZAA today please review the below NOTAMS and I look forward to providing excellent customer service to all pilots

RWYs 05R use for all arriving and departing traffic
No pattern work allowed
I will be open for 1:30 hours
Also i dont know why but if you could and if you want have your airline you are flying in Callsign if that makes since
Plz Be Good An be a Good Pilot
Thank you Good Day

Constructive thread feedback -

These threads are for folk who wish to be IFATC one day, if you don’t want to be then unfortunately you do not qualify to have a tracking thread. With that in mind, pattern work is an essential skill and one which is tested on your practical exercise to gain certification with IFATC. I suggest you allow pattern work, as this is where you will gain most of your experience.

2 Likes

I joined for the last 15 minutes or so.

Feedback

• Agree with Mags885. Without allowing pattern work you won’t gain a lot of experience since the controlling is pretty simple unless there is a ton of traffic. Since there was no one else at the airport when I spawned, I offered pattern work but it was denied. Certainly up to you, but there is definitely an opportunity missed to gain much more intensive experience.
  • When I flew out and back I was approaching heading toward a left downwind. You cleared me to land second which was good but didn’t provide pattern instructions. You could have gone with left downwind or perhaps left base given my altitude and distance from the approach center line.
  • You asked that I maintain slowest practical speed but the traffic I was following was 2nm from touchdown. I was 17nm out on a left base at 210 knots. Not sure you why you made this request. There was zero chance I would be too close behind the proceeding traffic.
  • When the proceeding aircraft landed you did not provide runway exit instructions.
  • You closed earlier than the 1.5 hours stated. Since there was light traffic this isn’t a surprise but I would suggest at least allowing traffic on final to land and be processed on the ground. As it was you closed when I was about 1nm from touchdown.

Hope this helps,
Chris

2 Likes

Thank you Guys i will do that now an i am sorrry

Speaking for myself, it’s all good. The whole idea is to learn. As long as you are receiving and taking action on the feedback then mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Hello Guys Open Again

Couldn’t join this time but don’t forget to edit your post to show you as closed. You changed the subject of the thread to closed but the last post still says open.

1 Like

SO what do i have to do

NZAA is OPEN come an enjoy New Zealand

Hello Is there any pattern vids i got watch to get the hang of it