Carbon flyer

Hi, I’m about to buy a Carbon flyer so I would like your opinion about it. Thanks.

(Not my photo): youtube.com

• Looks good, you should buy it
  • Don’t waste your money for this

0 voters

Took a quick look. Very small, uses bluetooth 4.0 so make sure your phone supports this. Fairly short range. Only 3 minutes of flying time. Website appears to be down. Looks like a decent toy but not sure if it is worth the price.

3 Likes

I read that it is controlled by your phone, so I don’t like it.

1 Like

U should probably save this money and use it when ur live expires(if u have) and if u don’t buy it

1 Like

I saw a video on youtube and they flew during 7 min.
If you want to watch it: Carbon flyer battery time test.

I’d suggest spending the money on a quadcopter or other plane with fpv equipment.

5 Likes

But they’re more expensive like $600 USD and I live in Canada so it’s 780$ and taxes for shipping.

1 Like

The website is down just a warning this might be a scam

1 Like

Why would it be a scam if the website is down? Don’t many websites go down?

1 Like

Well not if they are a company they should be with a website disigner group which won’t go down. Also there online shop meybe getting attacked this is why it’s down so o suggest you don’t buy one and spend it on a drone or something

1 Like

The good website is carbon flyer 2.0. (The new version)

Just bought one… Now comes the waiting part 😁

1 Like

It was once brought on the Discovery Science series of “Make it Rich”. I highly recommend you buy it. It has many features including Auto-glide wich means it automatically glides and lands if you get out of range or batteries run out and it’s pretty good at aerobatics. And is crash-proof too. Literally. Yes it’s built with carbon fiber so it won’t brake if you crash it. And much more. I’d definitely buy this bad boy if I was you.

1 Like