Carbon cub SS

The carbon cub SS is the modern day Super D; the ultimate bush plane. It would be perfect 👌 for global bush flying in Alaska, Australia, the Rockies and Iceland.

#Performance
Takeoff requirment 60 feet (insanely short!)
Landing requirment 53 feet (bit of perspective - the 777-200 is 200 feet long) with test pilot, 200 for a standard pilot
Cruise 110 MPH
Climb out MSL - 2,100FPM
Climb 10,000 - 1,100FPM

Love to see this in IF, #MAKEGAGREATAGAIN!

If you requested it you should vote for it. But nit saying you have to ☺️

We need more GA in IF

5 Likes

I was at vote limit so had to un-vote another topic first 👍, was doing that when you replied

4 Likes

That pic is a little small and blurry - maybe this one?

2 Likes

Seen some more footage of this beauty - the takeoff roll is insane: throttle up, within 4 seconds you’re flying

Wouldn’t this be a modern Super Cub?

2 Likes

Was just putting it into IF context :)

Okay that makes sense.

1 Like

Don’t forget British Colombia, some beautiful places to do bush flying there. It’s got my vote, bush flying is absolutely amazing, any places in IF you’d recommend?

Source? A regular pilot (not a test pilot) will not stop a Cub in 53 feet… That data was obtained with a test pilot, in optimal weather conditions.

A normal and yet skilled pilot will likely need 150-200ft to bring it to a full stop.

1 Like

I was putting the minimum; I’ll add that it’s more like 200 for a standard pilot

MaxSez: Lov this new take off on a proven design seen all over the world.
The Ultimate Bush Plane, give it floats or tundra wheels it’s a new line with all the bells and whistles stock’. You got my vote @Insertusernamehere

7 Likes

And it’s got some amazing bush performance to, a sparky 180hp engine is pretty amazing on such a light plane

2 Likes

I like the name. It sounds like a Sport Golf Cart.

1 Like

Yes Yes Yes!!! More GA and definetley more Bush Planes!!!

4 Likes

Imagine flying this round the keys and everglades 😍

4 Likes

Wow, lovely aircraft! Would love to see this in IF, especially the blue colored one!

1 Like

Gonna have to give this one a vote! It would be great to have a new, high-quality GA aircraft in the sim!

2 Likes

Don’t get me started… This aircraft is a real beauty - one of the true stick and rudder type aircraft that define aviation. We don’t have enough of these in the sim - in fact, we only have the Super D which is nice, but has poor physics. I would be happy if any cub (or Maule) was added but this would be incredible. You have my vote.

1 Like

Sorry to bump this, but I was just watching Valdez again. This aircraft is insane and would be a perfect addition to IF.

1 Like