Car loves and helicopters lovers unite!

Check this out, Airbus and Austin Martin has teamed up to build the ACH130 Aston Martin Edition Helicopter.

The ACH130 is a single engine turbine helicopter which is extremely popular for tourism. Airbus said in a statement

The ACH130 Aston Martin Edition, the first offering from the recently-announced partnership between Aston Martin Lagonda and Airbus Corporate Helicopters, was revealed today at Courchevel in the French Alps.
This stylish special edition of the ACH130 helicopter comes equipped with a range of four interior and exterior designs generated by Aston Martin which will delight helicopter owners and pilots who appreciate the pleasures of possessing and driving high performance bespoke luxury cars.

Aston Martin Vice President and Chief Creative Officer, Marek Reichman, said: “We have our own set of automotive design principles but in recent years we have been learning how to apply our principles to other areas of design, such as architecture, motorcycles and now helicopters. This first application of our design practices to a helicopter posed a number of interesting challenges but we have enjoyed working through them. Beauty is of vital importance to Aston Martin and to our customers and we think the ACH130 Aston Martin Edition is an inherently beautiful machine. It provided a wonderful canvas for our team to work on so we now look forward to seeing everybody’s reaction.”

Frédéric Lemos, Head of Airbus Corporate Helicopters, also commented: “The ACH130 Aston Martin Edition is optimally positioned in the market for hands-on owners who draw satisfaction from personally piloting their aircraft and it generates strong brand-loyalty. In the same way Aston Martin’s products are cars for drivers who relish being at the wheel and they inspire a comparable attachment to the brand. So they are the perfect partner for us in developing this superb new ACH130 Aston Martin Edition.”

You can start ordering your ACH130 now and expect it by Q1 of 2020

19 Likes

Imagine being rich

12 Likes

Oh man that looks good! 😱👌

5 Likes

Sorry, i don’t love Austin Martin Cars😂 But however this is a beautiful helicopter. But i don’t have millions to drop on a helicopter nor 6 people to share it with😂

6 Likes

You know if it involves Austin Martin, you know it’s gotta be nice 😂

3 Likes

Doing the lotto right now that looks amazing 🥶

5 Likes

Wow, if only it wasn’t so expensive, I’d buy it in a split second. That’s just a beautiful machine!

2 Likes

Ooh sweet ride, so what’s the mileage?

Anyway, jokes aside, it’s good to see helicopter manufacturers becoming more creative with interior designs.

3 Likes

The AHC130 burns about 54 gallons an hour so you got a few hours!

4 Likes

Can I lease this machine? If so, what dealership do I have to go to? How much miles do they give me per month if I lease? I have so many questions.

2 Likes

I am no car lover nor helicopter lover, so this isn’t super exciting either way 😂

But, it does look interesting. Kinda like a special livery.

2 Likes

Wow that interior is absolutely gorgeous! Most be nice to be able to match ones Super Car to ones Heli.

2 Likes

That is nice

1 Like

Can’t wait for the new Airbus Lamborghini x Ferrari Hybrid Helicopter to come next!

Epic Helicopter!

1 Like

What a beauty!

It’s nice to see this kind of stuff: but this costs money that I do not have!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.