Caption contest

Just for the fun of it, comment below what you think the best one-liner is to this picture…

Flight Details:
OMBD-KMCO
Expert Server

9 Likes

Houston…we may have a problem 😂

10 Likes

we probably have a problem*

1 Like

The inflight meal today, fuselage with a side of engine! And to drink, some good old jet fuel! Get yours while you can, it’s only available for a limited time!

Or…

Please watch this short safety briefing as we demonstrate how not to properly social distance!

That being said, I’d highly recommend that you set your graphics to high when posting in #screenshots-and-videos. It limits pixelation and makes it look better!

8 Likes

Thank you, I really did think about that but can you do that in re play? Because it was a long haul flight I had my settings down to low, but can you bring them back up for replay?

Yes, it interchangeable, and I just checked right now, it is possible in replay as well.

1 Like

Also I recommend:

Step One Click that below:

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 3.41.45 PM

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 3.37.40 PM

Step 2: Click hide details

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 3.37.49 PM

Step 3: Edit the text Tada!

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 3.38.01 PM

How to use Infinite Flight Community Presented by @Infinite_Pro!

1 Like

joe. Joe. JOE! JOE! BLOODY WAKE UP!

4 Likes

St Pete, here I come, sorry it had to be this way.

1 Like

Oh Neptune
If only tcas could com… Does this count?

1 Like

This is why we need center control…

2 Likes

Emirates B777: How was Disney World?

American B777: It wasn’t good because it’s closed

Emirates B777 to cabin: Ladies and Gentlemen we are going to be turning back towards Dubai!

1 Like

I don’t know about a great one-liner, but this’ll have to do for the picture you gave us: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J85jV37CsYE (Volume Up!)

: Yoctometers before disaster

“Attention passengers, this is your captain speaking, we’re going to experience some slight turbulence. And you may or may not see another plane, but you’ll be fine, they’ll phase through us.” 😂

2 Likes

ATC: Aight imma head out.

Air traffic: image

4 Likes

Passengers this is your First Officer speaking from the cockpit… TRAFFIC TRAFFIC TRAFFIC TRAFFIC JOE WAKE UP THERES A PLANE
pulls down WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP WHOOP WHOOP PULL UP and all this happened when they were holding the phone

4 Likes

Pilot: Uhhhhh, ladies and gentlemen, at this time were going to kindly ask you to fasten your seatbelts.

2 Likes

The one time you want MCAS to kick in.

2 Likes

Ye… that was about 4 month ago 😂

1 Like