CaptainPiazza’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @ N/A

Practicing for IFATC. Come by to support! PM for any suggestions.
Frequencies: Ground, Tower
Time: 0145Z - 0400Z
Remarks:
Takeoff- 08, 07L, 07R
Landing- 08, 07L, 07R
Server: Training

3 Likes

Good luck man! Hope to see you in IFATC soon!

2 Likes

Time: 0745Z - 0815Z
Remarks:
Takeoff- 1L, 1R, 28L, 28R
Landing- 28L, 28R

Time: 1750Z - 1850Z
Remarks:
Takeoff- 27
Landing- 27

Come stop by

Had to leave a little early. I’ll be back controlling later.

Nice work there at KSAN! A little feedback from the the F16 cockpit 😊

Transition needs to be given to aircrafts flying through Tower’s airspace. With KSAN being at sea level, this means that airspace ceiling is 5000 feet MSL (same as AGL). You gave me a transition altitude of 5000 feet, which is too high.

More on Transition altitude here.

Pattern entry for inbound to runway 27: good!
Cleared for the option with exit direction: good.
Instruction timing: good.
Great work on the go-around! No new pattern entry instruction needed though, unless you want me to go to a different runway (which you hadn’t 😉).

Remember: aircrafts that are remaining in the pattern, don’t need a new pattern entry instruction (enter right downwind, runway 27), because they are already in the airport’s pattern.

Only new inbounds and aircrafts that change runway require a pattern entry instruction.

Keep up the great work! 👍🏼

Tip: grab an airport with two parallel runways, such as EDDL, so you can practice runway changes, and the various runway exit procedures.

Any questions, send me a direct message

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @azeeuwnl . Greatly appreciated. I’ll keep practicing.

1 Like

Time: 2045Z - 2245Z
Remarks:
Takeoff- 31L, 31R, 22R,
Landing- 31L, 31R, 22R, 22L

Time: 0830Z - 0930Z
Remarks:
Takeoff- 1L, 1R, 28L
Landing- 28L, 28R

Thanks to my recruiter @Julius97 I just passed my IFATC written test! I will now be taking the practical exam tomorrow night. One step closer to becoming IFATC. Wish me luck.

5 Likes

Time: 2240Z - 2355Z
Remarks:

I am taking my practical exam tomorrow. I will be open at KORD for about an hour, maybe more depending on traffic. I need all the practice I can get, so stop on by.

How can you become an IFATC in three days… you only opened your thread yesterday !

@Recxx I may have just opened my thread but I have thousands of operations and am very knowledgable about procedures. I would suggest watching Tylers ATC tutorials.

1 Like

You must be a wonder kind student then…most trainees take at least two weeks or more… l guess the ATCEG program can speed things up now

What is the ATCEG program? I didn’t go though that.

Search for it on the IFC… they help trainees

Hopefully I pass tomorrow and won’t require it. If I fail I will do some research on it. Thanks

1 Like

Good luck…btw …you ought to open at KORD on the TS …the expert server FNF is nearly a nightmare…IMHO

2 Likes

Ill switch it right now

It looks like a bee’s hive on my FT …with probably around a hundred aircraft in or near KORD airspace …two approach controllers in service

1 Like