CaptainPiazza ATC Tracking Thread [PASSED!]

You still open?

Just closed due to taking my practical soon. Ive used my amount of edits. If someone could close my airport in the thread topic that would be greatly appreciated.

Alright. I got you.

Oh I see what you mean. Even if you were staying in the same pattern following that same aircraft and were number 2 you still needed a sequence without just clearing you to land as number 2.

Yes.
I know it seems a bit obvious and double, but, unless you clear for number 1, there’s always a sequence instruction that goes before clearance for number 2, etc. This is for inbounds and for aircrafts already in the pattern.

Thanks for the clarification. My recruiter is about to start the exam. Wish me luck

Good luck!

Good luck on your practical CaptainPiazza!

Came close but sadly didn’t pass my first practical exam today. I will practice and take it again in two weeks. Just want to say thanks to everyone who has been helping me on my journey to IFATC @MrMrMan @Julius97 @racerclc @Leif_Tufte @azeeuwnl @Aquila. I just sent my form in for ATC training. Hopefully over these next two weeks I can perfect the one or two mistakes that I made. If you see my training thread open these next weeks please feel free to stop by. Again, thanks!

Sorry to hear that. I’ll have to come by next time to sharpen up some of your skills!

You’ll get it next time. ;)

Frequencies: Ground, Tower
Time: February 25, 2019 7:00 PMFebruary 25, 2019 8:00 PM
Remarks:
Takeoff: 10L, 10R
Landing: 10R, 19R, 19L
Server: Training

Come on out for an hour of pattern work. If traffic is steady I will stay for longer!

Time: February 25, 2019 10:30 PMFebruary 25, 2019 11:30 PM
Remarks:
Takeoff: 26, 25R, 25L
Landing: 26, 25R, 25L

Just opened up for pattern work! Phone just died. Coming back once it turns back on

Would join, but currently in a flight. Flagged your other ATC thread to be closed as you said you could not edit anymore. Good luck and hope one day you’ll be IFATC! 😉👍

Time: February 26, 2019 6:00 AMFebruary 26, 2019 7:00 AM
Remarks:
Takeoff: 26, 25R, 25L
Landing: 26, 25R, 25L

Come by for pattern work!

Im coming along

Callsign is G-HOSS

Thanks for stopping by! Need all the practice I can get.

Dont mind my terrible landings with the a10

I wish more pilots would join!

I thought there would be more