CaptainLeo1’s ATC Tracking Thread - {CLOSED] @NA (Practical PASSED!)

Why do approach/departure when your practical is soon?

1 Like

My practical is not soon…

1 Like

Okay guys once Scandinavion lands then I am going to open up Tower and ground :)

Okay I am now open for Tower and Ground :)

Hey guys, I am now active at KFAT so feel free to stop by :)

How long you plan on staying open? I’m about 100nm out from my destination and might pop in if you’re still open

1 Like

I will be open for the next hour or so… but I will also open again tonight so if you cant make it this one I will be open at 7:30 Pm PST which is 10:30 Pm EST too. Have a good rest of your flight :)

1 Like

Thanks! You’ll see me if I can make it :)

1 Like

Sounds good :)

Hey guys, I am open again at KFAT so feel free to come by :)

Hey guys, I am open again now at KFAT so feel free to stop by :)

Hi @CaptainLeo1
Good session, you sequences well and cleared me straight away when I was on upwind! The only improvement I would make would be your judgement! When you asked me to go around due to the C172 from my position there was plenty of time you could of either told me to extend downwind or maintain
Slowest practical speed, just think about that! Perhaps next time control at a busier airport just so we can see how you do under pressure and for you to practice! Good session 👏!
Happy Flying :D
Cign

1 Like

Hi, thank you for your feedback and yes, I should I have done that… I was thinking about it but then I decided not to. But I will work on it. Also I could try to open a busier airport but the only thing thats bad about that is it comes with trolls or people on grade 2 who are not as experienced and some of them will not understand the commands that I give. But I will try to find a busier airport or just gather more people from the forum… Anyway thanks for coming :)

2 Likes

To get more people to come start tagging some of your friends in the forum ;)

1 Like

Oh ok I will do that, thx :)

1 Like

Feel free to tag me

1 Like

Hi @Aviation3 @ToasterStroodie @Jaylan_Brown @Georgios_P @Captain_Cign @MattPHX. I am now active at KFAT so feel free to come down or anyone else who would like to come over :)

1 Like

Hey @CaptainLeo1
Really good job. (I was in E-170)Your sequencing was on point and overall great job.
FlightLA205

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Just seeing this lol

1 Like