CaptainLeo1’s ATC Tracking Thread - {CLOSED] @NA (Practical PASSED!)

I have just reopened at KLGA :)

Hey there, I did two takeoffs when you were controlling (Citation X and A318). Overall, pretty good ATCing! You caught all the intentional mistakes I made. A few quick things: when I requested a frequency change in the Citation, it was already fine for me to switch off your frequency. When in the A318, since I didn’t request a frequency change, you would then tell me to change frequency rather than keep waiting for me to ask. Another thing: making the 180 in the A318 was a bit tight (though not impossible). In the future, see if there are other possible alternatives! Lastly, after you told me to continue straight, you should’ve then told me to “Continue taxi at my discretion” since there was no more need for progressive taxi instructions. Overall, pretty good!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and sorry about that 180 I just did it because the runway crossing configuration at the airport is difficult and time consuming for pilots. But thanks for coming

No worries! You did well, nothing serious at all. Keep in mind that aircraft can utilize an intersection takeoff as well (in the case of the A318, if you cleared me to cross the runway and then make a gradual left onto 29R I would have more than enough room to take off). Regardless, nice work.

1 Like

Oh, I did not know. Thanks, that helps a lot :)

2 Likes

No worries! I might pop in on your future ATC stations :)

2 Likes

Hey! I’m seven landings from Grade 4, I might stop in and do a whole bunch of patterns if that is alright.

2 Likes

Sure hop on over.

2 Likes

I was N52EA, and the only thing I really noticed was right at the beginning when I was spawned right next to a DASH-8. He requested pushback and you granted it, and I immediately did it after, you told me to give way to the aircraft on my left. Next time, just say hold position, and when it is clear for them to taxi, give them their clearance. Otherwise, great timing on your clearing for option, make sure to do it on late crosswind/early downwind, and awesome timing on my exit runway clearance as well (60-70 knots). Have yourself a fine rest of your evening. :)

2 Likes

Sounds good thanks for your feedback. Thanks for coming :)

1 Like

Hey guys, I am active now so please feel free to come by. I will be active here for the next 35 minutes and then I am going to switch and go to KFAT but for now im at KLGA. :)

1 Like

Hey guys sorry but I have to close at KLGA the amount of unprofessionalism is ridiculous… I just have kids on grade 2 coming in who are not listening so im going to activate at KFAT now… sorry for the people who were actually doing the right thing.

2 Likes

Well ain’t that a classic evening on training servers, haha! EGLL is still best for chaos though, total headache!

2 Likes

YUP. This one guy literary did the opposite of everything I told him and he was just disregarding everything :(

1 Like

You still at KFAT?

1 Like

yea i just opened… Ill be here for the next 30-40 minutes. I think you just spawned

1 Like

Hi guys I am open at KFAT currently so feel free to come by. Also tonight at 7:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm EST I will be active on departure and approach so come fly and inbound or departure route :)

You did very well. Great response on the duplicate frequency change. No noticeable issues.
-N428OP

1 Like

Great to hear! Thank you for coming :)

1 Like

I am open now at KFAT for approach and departure come please come fly in from other airports or go out of KFAT