CaptainLeo1’s ATC Tracking Thread - {CLOSED] @NA (Practical PASSED!)

Official ATC Tracking Thread of @CaptainLeo1

Status (TIME):CLOSED(I will be open at 18:00 Zulu / 7:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm EDT unless otherwise posted, or I may just open at random times during the day)
Airport: KFAT
Server: TRAINIG
Runways: 11L AND 11R
Aircraft Size Restrictions: Smaller than a 747 please

**I will be open at most twice a day, and at the least 4 days a week and the duration of the session will be about 1 hour. **

**Please only show up if you are a grade 3 pilot, ( I am willing to make accommodations) but this is really just to keep out trolls and people who are not being professional.

Please comment or send a PM regarding questions and/or feedback :)

See you soon!

6 Likes

Nice job on the thread! Only a few minor tweaks.

Check out this thread on how to make a tracking thread. Good luck!

Aviation3

1 Like

Will do thanks :)

1 Like

I’ll come fly some patterns in the future :)

1 Like

I am open at KFAT for the next 50 minutes if anyone would like to come by :)

Hey, i was G-PAPA.
You handled everything really good, like very very good. I asked for pushback or taxied trough grass and you noticed that too. Maybe the best ATC Threat I saw until now.

1 Like

Thank you, so much. That is great to hear :)!! I have already taken my written and I am in the process of preparing for my Practical, you are more than welcome to stop by whenever. Thanks again

1 Like

You’re welcome. I passed my written exam too and I will make the practical test in a few days. Do you know how to train with IFATC? Like the way to apply?!

1 Like

yes, ATC Training go on that link and scroll down till you see the IFATC training request form and you fill that out and someone will get back to you soon :)

Oh, hehe 😅😄 I already applied and am training. Just thought maybe for you since it’s really good and a good way to prepare for the practical :)

1 Like

Oh lol, I completely miss red that yes I was/have been I the training process.

1 Like

Alright. Good luck for the practical exam I guess 👍🏼

1 Like

OPEN now at KFAT if people could come over that would be great :)

1 Like

I am now active at KFAT, feel free to come by :)

1 Like

Hey guys, I am active at KFAT so please come by if you can :)

Ill stop by in a few

1 Like

please try to stay in the normal pattern, your flying over buildings below 200ft, for realsim too

1 Like

Nice job noticing me taxi through the grass. Nice session!

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

Hey, guys I am open for the next 30 minutes if anyone wants to stop by :)