Captainflight's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @LFBO didn't pass

In this case, yes. The pattern entry command is the third option from the top (labeled “Pattern Instructions”), which you can then use to select the appropriate leg of the pattern that you’d like them to enter. It also gives you the option to sequence if the pilot isn’t 1st in line.

2 Likes

Open at LFBO

Please join!!

LFBO is closed

LFBO is now OPEN

I will stop by

I am having some sort of trouble with Global server imagery

Session is closed due to my Live server down for some reason sorry if this will cause any disturbance.

NOW open at LFBO!!

Now closed thank you for attending!

1 Like

NOW open at LFBO please join!!

2 Likes

I’ll come in 5min

1 Like

I will be out in a bit I gotta mow the lawn

1 Like

I was the Embraer I noticed 2 things:

1. After I requested change to rwy14R, you just simply cleared me for the option, you should’ve given me a PATTERN ENTRY (enter left/right downwind runway 14R) and THEN the clearance for the option

2. You simply cleared me for the option despite me being on a new runway (14R), you should’ve given me a “make left/right traffic” command. Always give the left/right traffic command after a runway change

Other than that it was good :)

2 Likes

Session is closed thank you for attending.

Sorry I was/still am in class right now

1 Like

Following on from that, every time a pilot request to change runway they always require a new pattern entry and clearance and if more than one plane in the pattern a sequence to tell them who to follow 👍🏻👍🏻

2 Likes

I am thinking about applying for IFATC today .

Go for it I’m sure you can just keep these comments ^ in mind

1 Like

The recruiters are really strict they’ll easily notice these kind of things trust me I’m speaking from experience 😂😂

1 Like