Tag me, there is a possibility I can come
Due to severe storms effecting my internet service, I’m going to delay opening KEKO for a little while. When the weather clears, my internet service go back to normal and I will open up. Sorry.
sorry, it’ll be too late for me
Alright, the bad weather has subsided and I will be opening at 4:30pm central. Airport has been changed to KJAC because KEKO doesn’t not allow for ATC services. Please join if you can. Please be courteous and professional.
I will stay open until 17:00 central. If no one joins by then, I will close up and try again tomorrow afternoon.
Alright, I’m gonna go ahead and close. Will try again tomorrow afternoon.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.