CaptainAftab Stream Tracking Thread (Leg 3 of A380 World Tour Soon)

Hello everyone, its been a while but I am finally back and what a time it is, The Brand New A380-800!

For the First Flight in this new thread, it will be the big whale from Muscat to Dubai

Please join and subscribe!

3 Likes

Nice video. Try flying in the cockpit view it’ll add some realism to it. I don’t mean to criticise but that landing was a bit late so I would’ve gone around but it was a very busy day today so I guess u did the right think and just landed for the sake of IFATC. I’ve noticed the A380 floats quite a bit in landing don’t you think?

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the comment and feedback, yeah i will do the next stream with cockpit camera, it’s just that this is my first flight after like 2 months so had to get used to the control panel. Yes I did just proceed with the landing cause it was my second attempt after one go around. Yeah it floats quite a lot actually, I was following the call outs and referred to the “How to fly the A380” guide video but I think my speed was too high or I overestimated my aircrafts weight

2 Likes

Hello everyone, welcome to leg one of this World A380 Tour where we take a short hop from Dubai to Mumbai

Please join the stream, Like, Share and Subscribe, Appreciate your time!

1 Like

Hello everyone, welcome to leg two of this World A380 Tour where we take a a longer journey from Mumbai to Singapore!

Hello everyone, welcome to leg two of this World A380 Tour where we take nice hop journey from Singapore to Bangkok!