Captain spiros cfu EGLL

Afternoon everyone,

Anyone ever had any issues with Captain spiros cfu? (Aegean 100)

About 10 min ago I was on final for 27L at Heathrow. All of a sudden he cuts across in front of me at 2 miles. Which then caused a go around. He’s been known to do this type of behaviour at EGLL

3 Likes

Was this on the Training or Expert Setver?

Training Server

1 Like

Hi mate! Unfortunately this happens does happen for sometime on training sever where people troll and it’s really annoying and I fully understand your frustration. I’m sorry for that experience 😔

1 Like

Unfortunately not everyone is on the IFC. I have run a few searches with different variations of this name and I’ve had no luck. Try your best to stay away from this user and continue on as normal.

2 Likes

From what I see, the callsign Aegean 100 was brought up on the IFC & to @moderators a number of times. @moderators are aware of this user and they are looking into it.

1 Like

If you search it up you can find multiple posts about them, they are a troll and the best you can do is try to ignore them

1 Like

I’m also seeing that. It appears he likes to troll EGLL specifically.

@ZCreaser If this user is causing major issues (ie. sep busts, collisions, spamming frequency), you can message @moderators and I’m sure they’ll be happy to take a look and dig deeper.

2 Likes

I’ve had issues with this dude too. Total troll.

Same here. I was on Training server for 1 week several months ago and I encountered this guy so many times.

This guy has had many issues and disturbed a lot of us. Currently @moderators are “looking into it” but due to privacy reasons we can’t know if much progress has gone on. I am really sorry about this. This guy is really annoying and causing a lot of disruption.

Cign :)

Yes, he’s the troll legend at EGLL. I remember when I used to control on the training server, he was always ruining my experience and learning.

I hope staff or mods remove his account permanently.

Ban the kid from the training. Stick him in casual for life

3 Likes

lol, better than kicking him off the game.

@ZCreaser This just happened to me when I was controlling at EGLL. Aegean 100 doesn’t listen to my instructions and I can’t report him because my controller rating is so low. He is a Grade 4, he should be following my directions. He needs to be restricted from ATC-managed servers entirely.

Good afternoon, he actually just done this to me, he was instructed to go around make right traffic to 27R, I was on 5 mile final 27R and he cut straight into my flightpath. Luckily I continued approach. If this is the acceptable flying for a grade 4 participant then we have no chance of having a realistic game

2 Likes

Sorry man, and totally agree that he shouldn’t be on ATC-managed servers.

1 Like

If this is on the training server, there is not much that can be done. All I can recommend here is getting to the expert server and flying there. Sorry to hear about this. Very frustrating and disappointing to see someone do this.

2 Likes