Captain of a TUI Flight Turned His Plane Around to Pick Up Father And Daughter Who Lost Passport

DON’T MAKE ME TURN THIS PLANE AROUND

We have a wholesome story on our hands today ladies and gentlemen.

A captain of a TUI Airways flight from Tenerife to Manchester literally turned his 787 around to pick up a father and daughter after the daughter lost her passport in the boarding area.

The flight attendants spoke to the pilot who was about to take off and mentioned that the passport had been found.

“At this point, we were ready to take off, it was right before the runway,” Sharon Insley said. “I was gobsmacked because I have never ever in all my time flying, ever known that they can come back for you.”

The full story is this link right here:

27 Likes

Interesting topic, thanks for sharing!

Yes, I pick up people who loose unintentionally their passport. How could you tell?

11 Likes

Lol 😂 I always get told make sure you have everything

1 Like

The most wholesome way to have your flight delayed

3 Likes

Yeah if I was one of the other passengers, I’d be cool with it lol

1 Like

I’m still amazed at the concern for a fellow human being and the kindness to turn an entire 787 around to pick up two people who just had an unfortunate circumstance

Anyone interested it was BY7581.
Operated by 9 year old Boeing B737-8K5 G-TUKP.

1 Like

That’s actually cool, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Was a delay of around 30 mins to pick up the two passengers and get a new takeoff slot and clearance

1 Like

Oh cool, not even that bad

He is a good man congrats to him

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.