Captain Jack

My friend, please watch a few ATC videos to gain knowledge and experience with giving ATC commands.

3 Likes

Typical TS1 controller right there

3 Likes

If you have enough xp and are grade 3 fly on expert!

1 Like

I’m grade 4. I feel the ATC trainees need the experience. So, I give it to them. The expert ATCs are solid.

3 Likes

If you are trying to help them in your post☝🏻 Tell them what they did wrong, not that they were wrong :)

3 Likes

Hahahaha, do you have more? I always found its the other way around from pilots. Imagining a whole airspace with people flying all around getting these messages from ATC is horrible.

2 Likes

That’s why I suggested they watch videos. They will learn a lot.

1 Like

There should be a check help pages command for pilots.

2 Likes

No that would get way to annoying

2 Likes

Oh no, man. You are a controller too. Don’t make your life even harder giving pilots that power. If pilots have that, whenever you send a “Frequency change already sent”, they’d fire you back with “Check help pages”!.

3 Likes

It doesn’t make a difference tbh. If they want to spam they will do it anyways with other commands.

3 Likes

Your right, power should be in the controllers hands. OP’s example is funny but it has to be rare. I’ve never encountered that.

1 Like

Guys we’re geting off topic please stop send it to a feature request or pm.

1 Like

If you can find the controller on here, private message them. Calling them out to the whole community probably doesn’t do a lot for the morale of a trainee.

3 Likes

You beat me to it lol

2 Likes

If I knew how to find them, I would.

1 Like

When you click the atc button in the top it will desplay there name. Then look it up on ifc.

I tried to search for captain jack and got nothing.

There is nothing you can do. Sorry.

1 Like

I think I found him. PM.

Thanks @schyllberg didn’t want it to turn into another man hunt.

2 Likes