Captain_Cign's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Ah yes. The fog, combined with my suck GA flying, makes the flight more fun LOL
Hope it will get better later in the day:)

Running away :)

1 Like

Right I am now going to close up see you all at around 1300Z for another 3 hrs

@Captain_Cign would you be opening tomorrow? Cuz I was thinking of doing 20-25 patterns

Unfortunately not, I am going away and will only be back on Monday, tomorrow is FNF so you can always do patterns at another airport, sorry!

No problem!

Hello IFC peeps! I am back, now open at KOWD (part of an event) for patterns or a fly out feel free to pop by I will be open for a while! Bring friends! Feedback is appreciated!

Virtual ATIS: KOWD Airport, ATIS information Juliet, time 1300 ZULU. Wind 320 at 4, visibility 10, temperature 20, dew point 12. Remarks, Check Forum for Information. Landing Runway 35 and 28, Departing Runway 35 and 28. Notams, Size Restrictions in Effect,

@TheKnP_KK @JulietTango @Kaven @N822M @captainJONES @RoBroStar @ThomasR @kieran464 @Jan_W @Lawin_S @MatthewSwift @BoiBoots @Thomas_Bennett @Ivan0921 @Flying_Pencil @Collins4486 @Filipe_Samuel_Braine @IF787 @USA_ATC @CaptFoo @Hayden_Buerckner @Edoardo_C @Infinite_Pilot1 @Tomjuul1996 @tunamkol @Henry @Oli_H @MilkTea @MJP_27 @SamC @Finn-14 @DS2001 @cooperdjones @Stellar_G @Suhas @Anthony_Morgan @Jersey144 @Astreal @InfiniteFlyer01 @Varunsehdev @Average_Gamer @MadridistaPilot @Kafuryto @Stef_Smet @Arjun_Taneja

Will be open for 3 hrs. Have fun! If anyone would like to choose the airport I control at next time feel free to say :)

Cheers!
Cign

KOWD (Norwood Memorial Airport)

Closes all Services after 1600Z

Duration: 3hrs

ATIS: KOWD Airport, ATIS information Juliet, time 1300 ZULU. Wind 320 at 4, visibility 10, temperature 20, dew point 12. Remarks, Check Forum for Information. Landing Runway 35 and 28, Departing Runway 35 and 28. Notams, Size Restrictions in Effect,

About KOWD

Ground Chart:

Any Feedback from the Service please direct towards Captain_Cign, as an ATC trainee there is always room for improvement 😊

2 Likes

I will come after my flight. Thanks!

1 Like

@N822M @Varunsehdev do remember this is an event, you can visit other airports in the vicinity that are controlled if you want, both Boston and KBDL :)

1 Like

coming with C172 in few minutes .

Ok see you then :)

Should be open for 3 hrs

1 Like

Anyone available to come?

Coming now!

1 Like

Great thank you been a bit lonely for the past 40 mins!

2 Likes

I’m going to pass by into KBOS, but I’ll be back after :)

1 Like

What is your display name? Edit: found

IFAE Captain Cign

Game crash :(

ahh ok no problem hate it when that happens.

1 Like

Inbound from my home airport in Pennsylvania. ETA 25 min.

1 Like

Just one piece of feedback here:

Forgot his callsign but when someone reports position for touch and go respond with “Roger” not already cleared to land, avoid unecessary reports as he is making you know that he is doing a touch and go, not full stop landing as he was cleared for the option.