Thanksss bro🤣🤣🤣

How long are you open ?

1 Like

Around 1 hour. Dependable😅 i can wait if u want so

1 Like

Thankyou for stopping by!!🥰

1 Like

Hey

I was VT VAR , yours all instructions to me were absolutely perfect. As there qas noboyher aircraft so there were no sequencing to do.

Please tag me for future sessions .

Apologies for the late feedback.

Thanks

Varun

1 Like

Sure @Varunsehdev . I will tag you in next session😊 thanks for the feedback. Really encouragingg🥰

1 Like

@SierraHotel @Varunsehdev @Ramzi_Khairan @Citrusinabox @Noah_Hunt @LordWizrak @Cooper_Marcukaitis @Manav_Suri @Syncline @Sebastien_Cartier

1 Like

Coming in now!

1 Like

Joining now

1 Like

Feedback - N17EE

• When you told the 777 to hold position , instead of hold position a " hold short " command is needed - ATC Manual 3.2.1

• Exit runway command was late , exit runway is typically given below 70 kts , so more awareness is needed there

No other issues , thanks

1 Like

Glad to have u @Nee. Im sorry for the unawareness. Sure n thanks for the feedback. Ah also im sorry for the hold position instead of hold short. Mispressed it😅. Will do better next session. Want me to ping u here?

1 Like

Thankyou. Would appreciate it much

On my way!

1 Like

Thankyou. Glad that have traffic today🌜

1 Like

Suree ill wait

Feedback from M-ONKK

• Good transition
  • Good pattern entry but you missed clearance
  • Good pattern entry, sequence and clearance for runway change
  • You cleared me for landing after I announced full stop, that wasn’t necessary. Cleared for the option covers multiple things and full stop landing is one of them
  • Nice G/A catch

Thanks for having me :)

1 Like

Sorry I can’t come I’ve been so busy the last few days.

1 Like

How was ur application?

What do you mean my application?

1 Like

Thankyou @Susheel_Krishna . Hope it wont make your flying days bad😅. Thankyou for having me as ur atc. Aitee sir duly noted. I try to change and do better in the next session. Thankyou🥰

1 Like