Capt_Seb's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ NA

Open AT YSSY ground and tower

Open AT Avalon Australia (YMAV) TOWER

Open at yssy ground and tower

I’ll head over in a minute

Sorry lost connection im in now

1 Like
  1. You didn’t need to put me on a diffrent Runway than 25 not beer busy.

2. you told me to go down Left Downwind Of 25 even though I was already on Left downwind,

3. When using “exit left/right and contact ground on taxiway” only enter than message to the pilot when the plane is under control at least under 75kts, you did it as soon as I stouched down at 105kts.

Other than that everything else was good.

1 Like

Runway 25 is kinda awkward as if you make right traffic or left traffic you would be interfering with arriving or departing aircruft for 34r & 34L.
Thank you for you feedback. :)

2 Likes

Open AT YSSY

1 Like

I’m M-00001, i notice you keep disconnecting, is your connection alright?

1 Like

I was QFA1752. One thing - you cleared me for the option when I requested to land - not TnG

1 Like

I fixed it it was being a pain lol but did fix it

My bad thought it said t&g to be honest, sorry about that.

1 Like

I was there for that short while but everything was good!
No other planes with me in the pattern but it’s alright.
You gave good clearances, and good pattern instructions.
I was pleasantly surprised that you managed to pick up that I was going to do a full stop on my 3rd landing, that was nice :)

2 little issues imma point out:

1. You made me crawl from RWY25 to RWY16R when I was oriented for RWY25 :(

2. On my first spawn, I was going to taxi to the northern side’s gates, not the southern side. You assumed I was going to go to the southern side, and gave a runway crossing instruction without me requesting for it first. I just went with it anyway.

All in all a very smooth and pretty experience :)

1 Like

Yes firstly thank you for your feedback, the reason why I changed you to 16R is that is you do pattern work with runway 25 it interferes with arriving and departing traffic thank you for you feedback

1 Like

I am OPEN at EGLC ground tower.

1 Like

Open AT YSSY for tower and ground

Love your thread. From what I read you’re progressing well. Sorry I can’t fly for you today. Some other time hopefully.

In case you haven’t seen them, search this forum for ‘golden rules’ and find some good tips for your controlling.

Have fun! 🌷

2 Likes

Thank you :) :)

Open AT YSSY ground and tower

I’m coming

1 Like