Cape Town - Honolulu | 21 HOUR FLIGHT!

Hey IFC! Today i just completed i believe to be my longest flight yet! This nearly 21 hour flight brings you from Cape Town, south over Antarctica, North again over the pacific, more specifically Tahiti, and a touch down in Honolulu. I had a lot of fun, and thank you to @AviatorZ_YT for joining me from tahiti to honolulu. Here’s the info!:

Cruising: FL300, 360, 380 and 400
Cruising speed: Mach 0.85
Flight-time: 20H 49M
Aircraft: 777-200LR (Emirates)

Enjoy the Pictures:

1. Sitting at the gate in Cape Town.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
  2. Probably the Heaviest take-off ever

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
  3. At Cruising!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
  4. reaching Antarctica, the most underrated continant

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-
  5. Goodbye penguin land!

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
  6. flying over Tahiti

7. Descent into honolulu

8. Finally landing after 20 and a half hours in the air… what a journey!

9. parked with Aviator_Z at honolulu, letting the passengers rest.

BONUS!) my flight plan during flight.
26 Likes

Nice shots there! What server were you on?

1 Like

Expert server

Nice pictures ! I love the one where you’re overflying Tahiti !

1 Like

Oh, bcs I was at an event on TS at Cape Town lol

1 Like

Wow, what a route!! Also why doesn’t your flight plan have several legs? Were the fpl websites lagging out with the Arctic route?

2 Likes

Amazing shot

1 Like

I usually do, but i just wanted a straight forwarded flight so i burn as little fuel as possible

2 Likes