Canyon Blue

Feel nostalgic when seeing the canyon Blue since I remembered those common ones in the 737 even though I wasn’t a fan of them but tried it out today and looked wonderful to fly out so Here enjoy

Summary

Flight Route: KDEN-KSFO
Flight Time: 2:12
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800 (Southwest Canyon Blue)
Server: Expert

Which one is your favorite

• New Livery is Better

0 voters

20 Likes

Nice pics my guy

1 Like

I absolutely love the Canyon Blue livery. Way way better than the Heart one. Something about the livery makes it seem that WN is screaming “low cost”

@Luke_Sta what do you have to say?

1 Like

And you can keep flying that beaut of a livery with SWVA! ;)

Nice pics!

1 Like

Mmm. Those are nice pictures! Canyon blue is a great livery and isn’t used much. Along with desert gold, canyon blue are classic. But again, nice pictures!

1 Like

Yea and feels nostalgia also

Surely even tho im not in a VA yet

@Ur_Friendly_Approach Thanks!
@Airforce1095 yea the Heart livery is basically more relevent because how southwest uses it more

1 Like

I’ve always loved Canyon Blue and I think it is unique of them that they put the airline name on the tail

1 Like

That first picture is the best picture I have seen in months! Keep up the amazing work :)

1 Like

Great pics! Really loving the fifth!

1 Like

(I might consider giving attention to low cost carriers for example)

Love the Canyon Blue livery! A bit over edited for me but nevertheless great pics.

1 Like

Nice shots. I agree some of the editing is maybe too much, but good efforts :)

1 Like

Such an icon! I really think Canyon Blue is better than Heart. Great job! 😄

3 Likes

Love the livery, I prefer it to the heart one.

1 Like

@NathanD Surely it looks modern
@Luke_King-kong Im glad you loved it
@Ishrion Thanks! the fifth is my personal favorite also
@Edoardo_C just trying to improve my editing skills to not go overboard
@shenx91 I kinda know the 2nd one is kinda edited too much but still Glad you liked it
@nativetoalaska same even tho the blue canyon feels nostalgic for me since it was common around KLGA where i Lived
@BennyBoy007 Glad you prefer it

1 Like

Wow!!! Beautiful pictures! Just blown away by the first one, looks so great. Great job, hope it was a fun flight.

1 Like

Thanks! glad you liked it

1 Like

As nice as these are, the Canyon Blue livery isn’t as old as some think it is. The Canyon Blue livery was only introduced in the year 2000 and the first SWA plane to fly CB was in the year 2001.

Whenever someone refers to the Canyon Blue livery as “nostalgic”, I find that to be odd.

But nice pictures. SOUTHWEST FOR LIFE!!