Can't-Think-Of-a-Creative-Title Spotting (BRU/EBBR)

Hello everyone and welcome, I hope you’re all having an amazing day!

If you would like to check out my last spotting topic, feel free to take a look: Trying Out a New Location .

It’s been a while since I went spotting, but I went back to Brussels about a week ago on the 18th just before school started back up.

I went back to my usual spot on the actual spotting platform, where I ran into someone from my school (the same one from last time) again so I had some company!

I was happy to see some aircraft I hadn’t seen before, or had seen before, just not flying wink-wink.

Just like always, these shots are edited.

Basic information:

• Landing runway: 25L and 25R
  • Departing runway: 25R
  • Camera: Fujifilm X-T2
  • Lens: Fujifilm XF 100-400mm

And just like always, here come the photos!

Alrighty, first aircraft we saw was this stunning Turkish Airlines Airbus A321neo (TC-LSN) touching down after flying from Istanbul Airport (IST/LTFM).

About an hour after that we got to see another neo, this time an Iberia Airbus A320neo (EC-NDN) landing after flying from Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD/LEMD).

Quite a while after that someone decided to do a touch-and-go on the runway, so here we have a Reims-Cessna F172K Skyhawk (OO-RAQ) rolling on the runway after just touching down, he would take back to the air some distance later.

After a while I got to see an aircraft I hadn’t seen in quite a while, here we have a Delta Boeing 767-300ER (N181DN, I think, heat distortion makes it hard to see) coming in from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK/KJFK).

Quite some time after that we got one of the many heavies of that day, here is the magnificent Emirates Boeing 777-300ER (A6-EQP) coming in from Dubai International Airport (DXB/OMDB).

About 20 minutes after that we got one of the special liveries of that day, here we have the Lufthansa Airbus A319 (D-AILU) painted in the “Lu” special livery coming in from Frankfurt Airport (FRA/EDDF).

Not too long after that we got another special livery, this time it was an Etihad Boeing 787-9 (A6-BLJ) painted in the “Choose Thailand” special livery landing after a flight from Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH/OMAA).

The next arrival was also something completely new to me, this ANA Boeing 777-300ER (JA785A, again I think, heat distortion issue) coming in from Narita International Airport (NRT/RJAA) on what is usually a 787 flight.

And immediately after that, came something I never actually saw flying in person, I had seen them parked before about a year ago, but this time it was flying. Here we have a TUI AIrlines Belgium Boeing 737 MAX 8 (OO-TMA) landing after flying from Faro Airport (FAO/LPFR).

And last but certainly not least, I got to see yet another aircraft I haven’t seen in a long time, and never with this airline either. Here we have the stunning Qatar Airbus A350-900 (A7-ALI) having a somewhat hard landing after flying from Hamad International Airport (DOH/OTHH).

And that’s it! Sorry if the editing was bad, I still only have editing software on my old laptop and since the screen is probably somewhat worn, it might not look good on newer/better screens!.

Anyway I hope you still liked the pictures! Let me know which ones were your favourite!

Have an amazing day everyone!

33 Likes

I love these pictures! That TUI Max8 is just awesome! @KTJ_Mitchell

3 Likes

Beautiful photos! 10/10!

1 Like

Was this a diving landing?

Great shots!

3 Likes

Thanks mate! I agree, I’ve seen all 4 of their MAXs parked before but I hadn’t seen one flying until then.

@Xaro Thank’s so much!

@JetSuperior5192 They might’ve been a little high, probably not used to Brussels either (normally it’s a 787 flight). Anyway thanks!

2 Likes

Look at that, very nice!

Great photos!

2 Likes

Thanks very much mate!

1 Like

Beautiful pictures!🤩

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

The Qatar A350 photo is EPIC!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Very nice ! I really like the 737MAX

1 Like

Thanks mate! I like it as well.

1 Like

Amazing pics

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

10/10 ! Great photos, and the quality is also amazing! Thanks for sharing:)

1 Like

Thanks very much!

Stunning pictures! Tire smoke, NEOs, Lu and an Ethihad special livery, a great diversity of planes, what more does a good spotting topic need? Really nice captures as well :) Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Love these pictures 😍

1 Like

Looks great! Spotted that Etihad livery too in Paris :)

1 Like