Can't set off the brakes

Hi there,

I wanted to fly just another round on the advanced Server/ Playground. But I couldn’t pushback, so I looked exactly why it does not function and saw that I can’t set the brakes off. I’m clicking on it, but after 1 second the brakes sets itself on again. I already started my device new again, but didn’t helped. Have some others the same problem?

2 Likes

Device info?

iPhone 6
IOS 9.2
newest IFF

1 Like

Thanks. Will try to reproduce on iPhone 5

Unable to reproduce on iPhone 5, iOS 9.2, A321 version of IF

2 Likes

Could you compile a few sentences on how to reproduce this?

1 Like

Still can’t play IFF, can’t set off the brakes…Have any one else the same problem?

1 Like

Never had this problem.

Device - iPad Air
iOS - 9.1
IF Version - Latest

Really annoying, can’t play IFF… : (

1 Like

I’ll try it on my phone as I have the same specs as you but I have an iPhone 6s ;)

1 Like

Be sure you’re not ‘spam-clicking’ the button. If you do this it will have a 50% chance of it becoming off and a 50% chance for it to remain on.

No, I’m clicking normal in it.

1 Like

It has been quite a time I have not flown on IF but if I remember well, pressing the " push-back " button automatically disengages brakes, no?

I may be wrong!

I’ve been having a problem with the pushback - I turn it on but after about 5 seconds it turns off again and the brakes come one without me pressing anything.
Device - iPad Mini 1 16GB
iOS - 9.2 (latest)
IF version - 15.12.0 (latest)

1 Like

Remember though that the breaks will automatically turn on once you finish/stop your pushback

Yes, if you do pushback the brakes sets automatically. But I have got the problem hat I even can’t do pushback. If I press Pushback, the Pushback starts 1 second and stops then. I just can’t set the brakes off.

1 Like

Interesting…

Normally I would understand that I cant set the brakes.
But it’s the opposite…

1 Like

Yes. You are correct.

2 Likes

Normally it would function automatically, but it isn’t so.

2 Likes