Can't see photos on IFC

Hey,
I can’t see photos anymore on the IFC. Instead of a picture, there’s a link which I click on and it says “the image could not be loaded”. Can anyone help?

4 Likes

I usually close out the tab and then open it again.

3 Likes

On desktop or mobile. You could logout and reboot and log in again.

Do you have an example?

1 Like

I have it as an app shortcut.

2 Likes

Mobile, I’ll get a screenshot now

1 Like

AH yes then close it then reopen. That should do the trick. If not I would just go through a web browser via Chrome or on a desktop.

2 Likes

Still not working.
Screenshot for @Chris_S

1 Like

I can’t even see my own screenshot

1 Like

If you have a separate device I would try that way. Have you attempted to open the website via Chrome?

1 Like

Ok I’ll try it when I get home

2 Likes

It is fixed!

1 Like

@CaptainHugh This could be an issue with your device’s performance or your Internet as devices usually sacrifice images when they can’t load properly. I would close and re-open it, check your wifi and performance settings, and if that does not work, maybe try a different device.

Have you had this problem before?

1 Like

No, not before, it’s fixed now, the internet’s been fairly dodgy over the last few days. It’s fixed anyways 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

@CaptainHugh Ya, it happens LOL :) Let me know if you have any further issues. My PM is always open. :)

1 Like

@CaptainHugh do you mind if we ask to close this thread as it seems like the issue is resolved? I don’t want to clog the threads LOL :)

2 Likes

Go ahead it can be closed

1 Like