Cant see airplanes...

I cant seem to see the other aircraft I did put my aircraft count to very high still nothing plss help.

1 Like

Use freecam and zoom in. Then they will load and you will be able to see them

1 Like

Also to add onto @anon66442947, many of these aircraft may not yet been downloaded onto your device. If you have automatic downloads enabled, then they will each begin to download, and should appear with a few minutes

Ahhhhhhh therr we go its working know thank youguys so very much just one more wueation.how.high did youguys set youre aircraft count😋

If you go into settings- live, there is an option to change it. By default I believe it’s on medium. You may experience minor lag if you set it high so just be wary!

Do you have yours on medium to I have mine on high ✈

I believe it could also be caused by those aircraft not being updated to the latest version of Infinite Flight.

I saw know.I hat to but the auto download on And then they started appearing thanks for.all the help✈

I personally have mine set to very high, but again it may aversely affect your device performance 🙃

2 Likes

Thank you so.much one last question how can I change my time to real world time on IF✈

1 Like

While flying, press the menu and select time and select “current time”

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the help I got the game back to what it was love the new update great work IF and thanks for being a supportive community really appreciate it alot✈✈ see youguys in the skies💪

1 Like