Can't see Active subscribtion after payment

Hi! I just bought the Infinite flight 1month pro subscription for 650 INR. In my play store active subscriptions I can see that my IF subscribtion which I just purchased, is active. But not in the game.. Pls help me with this. Attaching screenshots

Hey!

Try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

Okay let me try.

@CaptainSooraj - these solutions are quite old by now and are not to used :)

@Captain_Sid:

• Tap “GET PRO”
  • Tap “I already have an account”
  • Tap “Restore to default account”

The most likely cause here is that you were not properly logged in and it’s been assigned to a newly created account instead. We’ll see if that’s the case after you press “Restore to default account” though.

2 Likes

Hey It still doesn’t work. I don’t know what went wrong I had bought the subscription using the same account I used to play on before my last subscription ended.

Yea I did those steps, but it’s just creating a whole new ID for me with an active subscription, and the old account still says no active subscription

I had bought the subscription from my old account which had all my progress in IF till now. Why is it still creating a new ID?

Pls help @schyllberg

What is the callsign for the new account as well as the one you wish to be using?

I’ll send to complete details. Gimme a min

My account + Callsign details and my stats

Also I am buying the subscription after 4 months so my grade has dropped back to 1

I can’t do anything without this :)

Yes didn’t you get the screenshot?

It’s B-5214
As seen in the screenshot

That is the account you wish to be using, not the new account on which your subscription purchase is currently placed on. Take it a bit easy and read what i write carefully :)

Oh I am so sorry gimme a min