Can't login to my Account

Hi. So after updating to 20.2 I’ve been having this issue where even though I have a one month subscription, it tells me to Get Pro. So basically I did the usual Get pro > I already have an account > sign in with google. This then takes me to the in-game account section where the option to link my IFC account is mentioned

So then I click on the button to connect my IFC account and I’m redirected to the community page where I’m asked to authorize my device

But when click “Authorize”, nothing happens. The page does a jittering motion and stays there.

Can anyone help me?

Cheers👍

Once you press connect to have to x out of the IFC and go back to IF. When you get back your account will be linked (personal experience)

Tried that. Didn’t work

1 Like

Do you happen to have a Google or Facebook account associated with your subscription?

Google account

Can you try logging in with that instead?

I did. Doesn’t work

Okay. Let’s try this:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in the top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in

2. Restart your device

3. Open Infinite Flight

4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device

2. Restart your device

3. Install Infinite Flight from your respective App Store

4. Tap “Fly online!”

If the above steps are unsuccessful, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com:

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

Will try this update soon

Following the update to 20.2, the process for managing one’s subscription in-app no longer goes by this outlined process as a result of updates to the UI. Infinite Flight checks whether or not you have an already active subscription on said device, and if so, it will not display the “Get Pro” option, which isn’t the case for the OP.

In following Tyler’s video here, as well as the updated support website documentation, you should log-in via Google, Facebook, or the Forum for a quick authentication first before linking your IFC. @Felix_Monroe since you still have “Get Pro” showing in your screenshot, it seems that you haven’t signed into your active subscription yet.

However, that said, seeing as you’ve already tried to log-in by tapping on “Get Pro,” and “I already have an account,” and then signing in through Google to no avail, it suggests that Infinite Flight was unable to authenticate your account with your Google log-in method.

My recommendation is to email support at support@infiniteflight.com, and provide them with your callsign information (no display name, since that was removed from the game in 20.2), your device, and complete purchase receipt.

Hello I bought the subscription before upgrading to version 20.2. I logged in the new update and did not include the purchase but charged from my card please help me

@Gustavo

Same here bud. I’ve sent a email to support@infiniteflight.com so lets wait and see what happens

I texted them on instagram but still no return I hope you can solve your problem

Hey @Gustavo, i really recommend the Email instead of Instagram support@infiniteflight.com

1 Like

Ok Thank’s

1 Like

With luck and some magic work by the IF team at support@infiniteflight.com my issue is finally resolved. Thank you to everyone who responded to my post and thank you to the IF team for solving my issue so quickly. Cheers👍👍

1 Like