Can't log back into live

Hi there,
When I updated to 18.4 I was logged out and now it doesn’t recognise my login and says there no profile associated with this account and then it asks to create a new account and then says error and contact support with code 02. Maybe the login servers are down? Many thanks, Louis

Please see attached

2 Likes

What steps did you take to get to that screen?
Did you log back in?
If so ensure you are using the correct google/Facebook login

2 Likes

I went into live, pressed sign in with google, it accepted my sign in and then those messages turn up. I’m definitely using the correct account

1 Like

Can you confirm your google account is working?
Maybe try to sign into drive.google.com and see if it works.

1 Like

Hello!

Are you sure it’s Google you are supposed to sign in with? What was your latest callsign and display name?

2 Likes

My display name was THAT WAS BUTTER (lol) and I’m really not sure about my call sign but it could’ve been Shamrock 1 6 9. Hopefully the display name might be some use?

2 Likes

Hello!
Are you signing in with the e-mail that contains “terkelly12”?
If not, please do that :)

2 Likes

Hi. Just tried that and got this same message

And when I go to create an account this message is also displayed after attempted login

Hey, I have been having the exact same problem and tried pretty much everything with no success. It would seem there’s a bug or something that needs to be fixed as there seems to be nothing that can be done to fix this on the user’s end.

Ah that’s great I’m not the only one. Well it’s not great but you know what I mean. Yeah I think we might just have to wait this one out. I think I’m right in saying that there are login issues like this with a lot of the updates

You two are actually he only ones so far, but you basically have the exact same problem.
We’re looking into it :)

Ok great thank you. Would be great to know when you have it sorted ;)

1 Like

Any progress on your end?

He’s in the same situation as you. I’ve been in contact with him through other channels.

@LouisKelly1 - Can you please try again?
I’ve just received multiple reports of that it’s good now.

Hi. Really sorry I didn’t get back to you I was out of the country and had no wifi. Just logged on and it worked. Thank you so much for resolving this. What was the problem?

1 Like