Can't get notifications during class

But he’s talking about school computers so where’s the phone in that? Unless he’s means they are via there phone or on their phones hotspot.

1 Like

And Plus we can’t use our phones during school

Just because you can’t, doesn’t mean people still do it…

2 Likes

I use my phone in class but we’re not meant to

1 Like

So you shouldn’t be worried about your notifications on the IFC while in school. It can wait until you get home.

Basically everything he said 👆🏻

5 Likes

There’s no need to go on IFC during school and I wouldn’t recommend going on it on a school device because schools can see what you go on

2 Likes

Now I’m nervous! ;)

1 Like

I’m very careful when I’m on my phone during school

2 Likes

Possibly the IFC is blocked in your school.

Its blocked in my school. That’s when on comes my mobile data😏. Plus, I dont think it’s a good idea to get distracted during class.

@Matt_Croatia001 Yes, that is definitely a point that @Brisbane_Aviator has said. Use a VPN if it is necessary although I do advise you to concentrate on your school work when in class!

1 Like

This thread was interesting to look at. All of you look the same in your profile pictures.

Back on topic: are you using the school wifi and or a school device?

1 Like

Wait a second, why are you even on IFC in school? Go get educated!

Its the end of year 7 and I’m going away so there’s no point really. @The_Geniusman Both

I have no clue what year 7 means. I’m American and we use grades. Since you are using a school device they can block anything and everything and with their WiFi they can block any internet stuff so they definitely block you notifications.

1 Like

He is grade 7

2 Likes

I remember 7th Grade. You aren’t missing anything by going on your phone.

I have a VPN so the school can’t block notifications and websites. The IF forums are blocked on school WiFi but I can still use it in school because of it. You should get one and see if it makes a difference

1 Like

I think it’s better to pay attention in class than to get bad grades and your parents take away your phone until you get better grades.

Exactly! I mean, you’ll have time to do that all at home or at lunch if you want to (I personally just play football during lunch)…

the Netherlands, uses a WAY (more) complicated system… Therefore never know which grade you are conform the Dutch regulations xD…