Can't get global subscription

When I click to subscribe this message comes up

1 Like

If you could also check that you have a stable internet connection, and make sure your device and app are updated to their latest version.
After that, a little more information would be greatly appreciated 😁

1 Like

After looking at the image, it is most likely related to a bad connection. Could you check that for us?

1 Like

Hi!
As we can see, you are using the older version of Infinite Flight. You can only buy subscriptions in the newer (Global) update. FDS released a new subscription model called “Pro”. The ones you are trying to buy are the “Live” subscriptions from the older versions, which are no longer supported.

1 Like

ok thanks, I will give it a go now

1 Like

I remember this particular support code coming up a lot during Google Play Testing, and I made a report on it. Normally this particular support code references towards an In app purchase that is no longer available to buy.
The other alternative to the issue is that your current device is not eligible for the content you are trying to access.
Could you perhaps share the model, at least, of your device?

1 Like

Yes I have a Samsung J3 could it be the issue

1 Like

According to the google play store no update is available

1 Like

Thank you for contacting support! Customers using an older version of Infinite Flight that are unable to update in their App Store based on device compatibility will no longer be able to renew a Live or Live+ multiplayer subscription. If you have previously purchased a Live or Live+ subscription your service will still be honored and supported for the duration of your subscription period. Following your subscription expiration date or when trying to purchase a new subscription you will find “subscription unavailable”.

Infinite Flight’s newest update featuring global satellite imagery introduces the Infinite Flight Pro subscription which gives a full global flight experience and access to our entire fleet of aircraft. We appreciate your understanding as we move forward into the future.

However it appears that you are still running an older version of Infinite Flight. I suggest trying to see if you have an update available in your App Store or Google Play Store. If no update is present for you in either of those stores:

Then this may be applicable to you:

Our minimum device requirements have recently changed due to the rapidly evolving features of Infinite Flight which require greater device performance and specifications to smoothly operate. To ensure the best possible experience we recommend that a device has at least 1GB+ of internal device memory (RAM). Our mission will be to continually optimize performance, however the bar must be raised with future features in mind.

iOS Requirements:

• 64 bit device
  • iOS 10 operating system or later
  • Click here to see full list of iOS devices supported at this time

Android Requirements:

• Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system or later
  • Device must support OpenGL ES 3.0 (Check here.)

Note: Due to large variety of Android devices there is not a specific list of supported devices. Customers with devices that are not supported at this time will receive a message on the Google PlayStore when attempting to download the latest update for Infinite Flight to advise that the device in use is not supported.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

And in your case, this is the problem. The J3 you are using does not support OpenGL ES 3.0
That should explain your problem :)

1 Like

Ok, Thanks. I presume the only way to fix the would be an upgrade

That is correct. There are many sites and distributors that sell devices for a lower cost. Just do the research to find out what will work best for you, while ensuring that it meets the OpenGL ES 3.0 requirement for Infinite Flight compatibility. You can see what devices support OpenGL ES 3.0 by clicking on the “here” hyperlinks in the post I included above. Again, apologies for the inconvenience and have a great day!