Can't find cancel subscription option in google play

I want to cancel my infinite flight subscription so I won’t be charged. But I can’t find the option in google play store. On Infinite flight it says that it will be valid until October 10th. Please Help!

Thank you for contacting support. Auto-Renew can be cancelled directly from your App Store or Play Store app. Please find the instructions for your store below:

Google Play Store:
View, change, or cancel Google Play Store subscription

iOS App Store:
View, change, or cancel your App Store subscription

So we can continue to improve for our customers, could you please let us know why you do not want to renew your subscription? We appreciate your business and feedback!

1 Like

I can’t find the Infinite flight subscription

Click on the Google Play Store link since you need to be in the PlayStore :)

I’m inside it still it says discover subscriptions

He can’t manage it if it hasn’t discovered that there’s a sub for IF.

1 Like

There is no option under uninstall and open section ):

Okay,

Let’s start from scratch. Sign out of Google Play, restart your device and then sign back in. Let us know if your subscription shows up after you sign out and restart.

Sorry. I remembered that I have already cancelled the subscription

Is there anything that we could help you with as to why you cancelled? We would love to assist and improve where we can. Your feedback is appreciated.

1 Like

@Levet The main reason for cancelling is because people can’t afford the next subscription.

Good to know!

Cancelling is a way of saving money,
this means that when you cancel a subscription, you still have it.
The only change in here is that the subscription does not auto renew, and you purchase it at any time you want.

1 Like

The reason is because I don’t know if I’m going to be able to play it

1 Like

Okay, we understand that times can get busy but we would love for you to purchase another subscription if anything changes. Your contributions are what helps this simulator grow. Thank you for taking the time to allow us to assist you today.

Kind regards,
Levet

3 Likes