Can't find a realistic flight

Hello, I would like to do a flight from Helsinki to Beijing but I can’t seem to find a realistic livery and aircraft to do this route. Any suggestion?
Thank you

3 Likes

Well since the A350 isn’t out yet, there really isn’t a lot to work with I guess. Your best shot is waiting for the A350 to release with the finnair livery. If you really want to do the flight now, you could just use the 787-9 with the generic livery. That’s probably about as close as you’ll be able to get.

5 Likes

You can always fly the BBJ if you play it safe with fuel. You may have to refuel though.

3 Likes

Whenever I run into this, I hop in one of the IF liveries. I find the MD-11 a lot of fun to fly with the retro livery.

10 Likes

Yeah I was thinking about flying the infinite Flight 787.

2 Likes

You can always try a generic A330 or A340 two aircraft that are still in Finnair’s fleet

3 Likes

Thabk you all for the suggestions!

2 Likes

what I like to do is (considering I have the time the following morning) I will go on flight aware or google flights and find a layover spot and fly that route realistically. for example you can do helsinki to beijing via frankfurt with lufthansa a320 and then a346!

2 Likes

Well we can also hope that the A350 could be released in a few hours even though it’s unlikely.

5 Likes

yea but sadly right now we have to make due with what we have right now :(

Yeah ur right

B757 and A321 finnair are available if you want to fly with the livery right now

1 Like

neither of those will make it all the way to beijing

That’s true haha. Waiting for A350 may be the only way if you want to fly realistically

4 Likes

Well I’ll start my flight on an infinite flight livery as soon as on eof the airports open. Thanks all for your help

Actually an empty A321 can fly for like 13 hours in IF so you could use that

1 Like

I just completed HAAB-RKSI in the Ethiopian 787-8

Callsign: ETH672

I just go in FPLTOIF, and push random flight generator

1 Like

I normaly just fly the 787 infinite flight livery when i run into problems like this but i guess it is possible that the a350 will be out soon so you can use it

There’s a A330 flight from the new Daxing airport in Beijing to Helsinki:

Livery isn’t in IF but the aircraft is (at least the A330 itself).