Can't download planes

I have been playing this game for years. At one time, I wanted to play with game in my computer powered by Remix OS. After I downloaded the game, it would eventually went to its main menu. Then, I signed in with my account and still, worked flawlessly. But when it comes to aircraft download, I can download some planes but some I can’t download (in my case it’s a Boeing 787-9 and Lockheed C130H) when these aircrafts are downloaded it will go through downloading sounds and after that, it will stuck at 0% and it won’t move. Also, the first aircraft image for these aircraft won’t also load (in this game the first aircraft image in the Boeing 787-9 is Air Canada, only this aircraft image won’t download but other liveries can). I just wondering what’s the cause of the problem? Thanks.

Do you have a stable internet connection?

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering all of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

I appreciate the information so I can more accurately solve your issue.

1 Like

Thanks for replying. Here is my answer regarding to your questions.

1. I downloaded these aircrafts but stuck at 0% with no error message shown at all.
  2. I’m an Android user using Remix OS.
  3. No error message popped up, just stuck at 0% forever.
  4. I downloaded the game officially from the google play store with some in app purchases such as some aircrafts and Live+ (Infinite Flight Pro).
  5. No I don’t modify my device at all.
    Anyway here is the screenshot of what happened right now :
    1507900057799-302235747

Hello,

We do not have a version available for PC. Please properly download the app on your App Store or Google PlayStore for further assistance. This is not supported and we are unable to assist further.

Tyler