Can't Download All In-App Purchases

As of yesterday, I had Live+ and every plane downloaded to my iPhone 6s. This morning, I was having problems with the game, such as not being able to communicate with ATC (with green wifi symbol), but he could communicate with me. I restarted the app, deleted and re-downloaded, but when I did this, I could no longer download planes (after signing into live+). It would download the first six well, but on the next one, it stopped and would no longer download anything. Then I deleted again and re-downloaded a second time, and it did the same thing.

3 Likes

Did you press on Restore Purchases ?

2 Likes

@hmkane I would contact support here.

Also check you have enough storage on the device.

4 Likes

Yes, I have. That does what it is supposed to do. I still have to manually download them, though. Which is where I run into the problem.

1 Like

Anyone have any ideas? Really hoping I can solve this quick so I can get back to playing IF!

1 Like

Are you going off the app when they download?

1 Like

try tapping on one of the bottom tabs repeatedly (like Featured, Top Charts, Search, or Updates) for a total of 10 times it should refresh the app store

1 Like

No, I’m staying On the airplane selection screen.

3 Likes

In that case I genuinely have no idea why, forget your wifi network then turn your device off then reconnect it again and try then

2 Likes

That worked! Had to disconnect a few times but it did work! Thanks!

3 Likes

Great I’m glad!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.