Cant contact the aircraft

Hello!

I have this problem when aircraft spawns in on airport his callsign is ‘unknown’ . I cant contact them but they can contact me. Does any body know why?

Make sure you have a very strong internet connection, if not things like this may occur.

2 Likes

I had perfect internet connection.

1 Like

Try deleting Infinite Flight, then reinstall it.

1 Like

Why does everyone recommend reinstalling as the first thing? There are more likely solutions that don’t involve reinstalling.

Many times seeing an “unknown” plane may be a network issue on the plane side and not the controller.

You can always restart the app and see if that helps first. Unknown usually means that a pilot was multitasking and their connection has not come back all the way.

15 Likes

Shoot I’m sorry

@Matevz_Treven, may I ask you what device you are using, can I also inquire as to what type of internet connection you have? (4g/wifi/3g, etc.)

2 Likes

I was using 4G at the time.

It seemed just so weird becuse almost every plane that joined it said unknown.

Ok. Great, this information helps me as I am building a database on this issue, people who have had similar problems in the past.

I am not yet going to say this is definite but I will advise that this may be caused by you using 4G instead of a wifi connection. The circumstantial evidence is adding up to this.

1 Like

Oh ok interesting. I just used it becuse it was stronger conection with the server than my wifi. Anyways thanks for the information.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.