Cant buy my PRO

Cant buy my pro dont know why.
II made a refund by accident. I already got my balance back but I can’t buy again. I’ve already contacted google services they say they don’t see any problem

Hello!

Based on the information you’ve provided, it’ll be close to impossible for anyone else to know too :)

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using? (This should always be included in any #support topic and are therefor templated when creating a topic here)
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
1 Like

Okay, now that you’ve added some more information;

Are you getting a Transaction Failed error or what’s happening?

Yes, whenever I try to subscribe, a transaction refused message appears, try a new payment method. Since I have the balance available on Google Play

I can send the print to prove that the balance is available

Okay.
Regardless what Play Store support says, this is an issue on their side.
There might however be ways (which they should have advised you about) to correct this.
Please try the steps given in the linked articles below:

First of all: Fix problems downloading apps from the Play Store - Google Play Help

If that doesn’t help:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.