Can't access my account... and my subscriptions

Hey.

So I had a Live subscription, and got an new iPhone. I noticed something was odd when my landings and flight time and other data weren’t updating no matter what - and I was downgraded from Grade 2 to Grade 1 for no reason.

So I logged out. And couldn’t log back in because there was only an option for Google and FB (unlike the old way where it was via making a separate account in Infinite Flight Live).

Okay. Cool. So I try making an account through FB. But it says I have no active subscriptions. I try and purchase a 6-month subscription for $49.99 (USD). But it says I’m already subscribed to this, and fails to connect to the iTunes Store or renew. I’m losing my head here, please HELP! I want to fly live again!

Have you tried ro restore your purchase?

It also looks like you’re logged in with a wrong account. Check your stats. 0XP and 0 Flight Time. Make sure you’re logged in with the right account (Facebook or Google)

Already tried to click on “I already have a subscription”?

Hi there @CaptainSooraj ,

Please sign out of the App Store, sign out of Infinite Flight and restart your device. Relaunch Infinite Flight and sign back in.

1 Like

Thank you! I realised that I had to reactivate an old account that I’ve not used in forever.

However, I’m still trying to figure why I was downgraded from Grade 2 to Grade 1, and my landings are not increasing from 7. Please advise.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Glad that’s squared away, now for your other question. Your landing count should increase but may be delayed slightly as the information is stored on the servers. Just give it a few minutes to update and reflect in your grade table.

Our Training Server requirements have recently changed. This change was put into effect to ensure a proper transition from the casual server and to encourage proper behavior. Please see this post for the Training Server Requirements:

Please read carefully and let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey Chris thanks for the info.

The thing is…I’ve made about three landings (been flying the VAPO-VABB route) in the past few days, all without access to the online servers…and none of them are showing up.

I’m guessing it’s kinda an infinite loop…? Like, because I don’t have access to the online servers, my landings are not getting recorded?

I don’t have any ghostings against me, or violations.

Please advise? Thank you

Yea that’s the issue then. You have to conduct these landings on either the Casual, Training or Expert Server for them to count. If you aren’t flying online no collection of flight time and landings will accumulate XP.

Whoa. Funny thing - as soon as you posted this, I was able to access the Casual server, which I wasn’t able to do so before (it was earlier showing a red exclamation mark, and saying I didn’t have access as a Grade 1 pilot). If that was thanks to you, THANKS!!!

Just make sure you have a stable internet connection and make sure you restart your device before flights. Enjoy and have fun.

1 Like